PDA

View Full Version : Lxiii

flydhest
02-08-2005, 08:50 AM
Scenic New Jersey.

It's pronounced lick-sy.

flydhest
02-08-2005, 04:40 PM
ok, so nobody responded or asked what the heck I was talking about.

It's Keno's b'day and he's spending it in the bidet.

Climb01742
02-08-2005, 05:05 PM
replying to your own post...it's like talking to yourself...or doing other things to yourself. can you still see the screen, fly? :rolleyes:

Smiley
02-08-2005, 06:38 PM
get a grip fly and talk something that we can understand . Rapid Tourist is riding up with the Captain are you thinking we should ride Chez Keno before we go to serotta ?

Too Tall
02-09-2005, 08:15 AM
I'll bite. *** are you talking about?

flydhest
02-09-2005, 10:38 AM
yesterday was keno's birthday, he is 63, that's LXIII. He lives in scenic Joisey. He's also a nasty, dirty, old man,* so that on he b'day he needs to spend time with a bidet to clean up. Capisce?

*Note, all things said about keno are true except for the "man" part. That was an unnecessary, ad hominem slur, of which I am particularly proud.

Too Tall
02-09-2005, 12:58 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY you.....ah...you! So what new wisdom have you embraced in this short year?

Thanks for the very twisted 'splaination. I really need meds.

Serotta PETE
02-09-2005, 05:39 PM
yesterday was keno's birthday, he is 63, that's LXIII. He lives in scenic Joisey. He's also a nasty, dirty, old man,* so that on he b'day he needs to spend time with a bidet to clean up. Capisce?

*Note, all things said about keno are true except for the "man" part. That was an unnecessary, ad hominem slur, of which I am particularly proud.

Keno, the case of Sierra Nevada is on ice....................Happy birthday. PETE

Spectrum Bob
02-11-2005, 06:37 AM
Happy B Day Keno
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Sandy
02-11-2005, 09:15 AM
Happy Birthday to a man who is much much smarter than I will ever be, much much more knowledgeable than I will ever be, much slimmer than I am now and probably will ever be, and a much faster cyclist than I am now and will probably be (maybe not).

One thing for sure is that you are much much younger than I am now (63 versus 64) and hopefully we can both talk about that for many years to come.

You have been a great help to me with all your advice and friendly and giving insightful comments. I do appreciate it greatly.

Many many happy birthdays to you in the future. Many years of safe and enjoyable cycling and likewise many years of safe and enjoyable riding to the hope in your life. :) :)

Sandy