PDA

View Full Version : The Spring issue of Colorado Cyclist just came to my door...

Kevan
02-03-2005, 08:52 PM
could it be that winter is nearly over???

Why this is better news than what any Punxsutawney groundhog can possibly offer. As I see it that means there's only 3 weeks of winter left. How's that you ask? Well, first you figure it takes you about 2 weeks to hem n' haw about what you want to order, then add another week waiting for it to be delivered, then "BANG!" as soon as the box get's dropped on your front porch, it's spring!

Spring... glorious spring. :D

spiderman
02-03-2005, 09:52 PM
i think it has been spring in iowa all week...
...i know it doesn't compare
to people on this forum
who ride 10K per week,
but i'll hit the 150 mile mark this week
with 2/3 of those coming as outdoor miles!
...but i am saving my super sleek
dugast silk for spring supersonic speed
around big spirit soon... :bike:

Sandy
02-04-2005, 07:00 AM
So suppose you would hear a loud knocking at your door and some panting, barking, growling, and moaning, sort of simultaneously. You slowly and cautiously approach the door and carefully open it. There I am, with my suitcases, trunks, and Serotta bike. I inform you that I am staying with you for not just Spring, but Summer too. Would you think that Spring was so wonderful then, or would you wish cold and dreary Winter would soon return??? :)

Bringing Spring to Kevan,

:) Springtime Sunflower Sandy :)

Kevan
02-04-2005, 07:32 AM
I'm assuming it okay that you sleep with the girls...the pugs I mean. You still have connections to the steaks and prime rib market, right? You and I ride almost the same sized bike, you wouldn't mind then if I borrowed yours from time to time, afterall you're going to be kinda busy around here. You know you'll have to assume some chores of the house: vacuuming, taking out the garbage and the recycling, load/unload the dishwasher, do laundry (easy on the starch, my good man!), mow the lawn, rake the leaves, paint the house, repoint the mortar, refinish the bathroom upstairs, clean the chimney, repave the driveway, install the hot tub, that sorta stuff.

Actually it depends on whether you're bringing your BMW or not. Let me know, the girls will be so excited. :D

Bruce K
02-04-2005, 07:43 AM
My World Cycling Productions and Excel catalogs came yesterday.

Performance's winter clearance catalog came Tuesday.

Can Supergo and Nashbar be far behind?

BK