PDA

View Full Version : How do I enable [IMG] function?

cayman
08-29-2009, 12:19 PM
needing help please

tsarpepe
08-29-2009, 01:17 PM
The IMG function does not need enabling. It is always on. You need to click on the "Insert Image" icon, then enter the location of the image. As a result, your post will have a line like this: http://....xxx.jpg/. Alternatively, you can attach images to your post through the "Manage Attachments" function.

tsarpepe
08-29-2009, 01:18 PM
Sorry, something got screwed in my post. I wanted to give you an example of how the IMG code looks like. It is an internet location bracketed by IMG tags (these are inserted automatically).

David Kirk
08-29-2009, 01:19 PM
If you look above the text box you'll see a small icon that is mostly yellow and has a mountain in it. Click on that and then you can insert an image from elsewhere on the webbernet.

If you want to put something in directly from you computer then look at the "additional options" deal below the text box and click on "manage attachments" and select one from your machine.

I hope that helps.

Dave

link
08-30-2009, 09:15 AM
Image tags are only enabled in the general discussion and image gallery sub forums.

So if you want to put an image in any other sub forum that those three, then you'll have to use the manage attachments function.