PDA

View Full Version : two quick questions...

spiderman
08-28-2009, 02:20 PM
1) anyone besides me like to text while biking??
2) anyone have guts enough to ride their replacement r-sys front wheel??
3) anyone think i'm nuts for doing one and not the other??
4) anyone realize i can't count and i am already up to four question??

thanks in advance. :crap:

Mr. Squirrel
08-28-2009, 02:29 PM
mr. spider, squirrels don't like spiders. we do like the fact that you're nuts. we also know wheels and think the the r-sys are fine wheels. very easy for us to dive into and break at speed and not get hurt. we don't like the fact that many times they will implode with out our assistance. what we specifically know about them is such....importer: mavic USA, of haverhill, mass. manufacturer: salomon SAS, of france the spokes on the bicycle’s front wheel rim can break during use, posing a fall and crash hazard to riders. mavic USA has received one report of an injury involving broken teeth. this recall includes r-sys and r-sys premium front wheel rims. they were sold as original equipment on various bicycle brands and were also sold separately. r-sys wheel rims are designed for road bikes. “r-sys” is printed on the front rim of the wheels. the rims are 22mm in diameter, with 16 tubular, unidirectional carbon spokes. they were sols at specialty bicycle retailers from may 2007 through december 2008 for between $700 and $750 for the front wheel of the two-wheel set when sold separately from the bicycle. made by french squirrels in france. you should stop using bicycles with the recalled front wheel rims and contact their bicycle retailer for a free replacement front rim.

squirrels know wheels. where do you ride mr. spiderman?

mr. squirrel

Bud_E
08-28-2009, 02:35 PM
mr. spider, squirrels don't like spiders. we do like the fact that you're nuts. we also know wheels and think the the r-sys are fine wheels. very easy for us to dive into and break at speed and not get hurt. we don't like the fact that many times they will implode with out our assistance. what we specifically know about them is such....importer: mavic USA, of haverhill, mass. manufacturer: salomon SAS, of france the spokes on the bicycle’s front wheel rim can break during use, posing a fall and crash hazard to riders. mavic USA has received one report of an injury involving broken teeth. this recall includes r-sys and r-sys premium front wheel rims. they were sold as original equipment on various bicycle brands and were also sold separately. r-sys wheel rims are designed for road bikes. “r-sys” is printed on the front rim of the wheels. the rims are 22mm in diameter, with 16 tubular, unidirectional carbon spokes. they were sols at specialty bicycle retailers from may 2007 through december 2008 for between $700 and $750 for the front wheel of the two-wheel set when sold separately from the bicycle. made by french squirrels in france. you should stop using bicycles with the recalled front wheel rims and contact their bicycle retailer for a free replacement front rim.

squirrels know wheels. where do you ride mr. spiderman?

mr. squirrel

mr. squirrel -

do you own stock in companies that sell reading glasses ?

Mr. Squirrel
08-28-2009, 02:42 PM
mr. squirrel -

do you own stock in companies that sell reading glasses ?

no, we like nuts.

sorry, i had to use a megaphone.

mr. squirrel

thwart
08-28-2009, 02:47 PM
Methinks Mr Squirrel is an acquaintance of your_friend...

Richard
08-28-2009, 03:32 PM
Maybe he lives in his attic.