PDA

View Full Version : Miche Cassettes

saab2000
02-01-2005, 09:06 PM
Has anyone ever used a Miche 10-speed Campagnolo compatible cassette? I have heard occasional snippets about them and that they shift well and are much cheaper than the Campy original equipment and are available in more sizes than the Campagnolo.

Anyone try these? Where are they available?

jerk
02-01-2005, 10:27 PM
saab-
the jerk thinks he understands you....a miche cassette is perfectly fine....if it's cheaper than campy or free use it. sort of like anything else. you know it's all b.s. functional is functional and racers can't hope for morew than that....miche makes alot of garbage the jerk wouldn't use if he had to pay for it....their cassettes aren't one of those items. they shift, they don't cost alot..and one can get a straight block ten speed withe a 24tooth cog on the high end.....which the jerk will need if he has any hope of winning liege-bastogne-liege. (i hope someone gets that joke...)
jerk

jerk
02-01-2005, 10:28 PM
oh, the jerk has them. pm the jerk.
jerk

saab2000
02-02-2005, 06:55 AM
Thanks. I don't need one yet, but I will soon.

Kurt
02-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Has anyone ever used a Miche 10-speed Campagnolo compatible cassette? I have heard occasional snippets about them and that they shift well and are much cheaper than the Campy original equipment and are available in more sizes than the Campagnolo.

Anyone try these? Where are they available?

very nice to deal with, all ti cnc machined 10-speed cassettes with loose cogs for around $ 130US. I had them make several 13-28 (13,4,5,6,7,9,21,23,25,28) and the shifting is flawless and totally quiet - cannot tell the diff between it and campy - they have all sorts of cogs to choose from, web site late time I looked sucks.