PDA

View Full Version : Hi, i'm new to the forum

Mr. Squirrel
08-22-2009, 10:24 AM
i love bicycles. i love how the wheels spin...just so mezmerizing. so what are you favorite places to ride? routes and times would be nice. we, i mean i just like to know about riding places.

i'm kind of small so i have a custom pista-chio.

see you on the road.

Mr. Squirrel

BumbleBeeDave
08-22-2009, 10:27 AM
They've found your hiding place. :eek:

BBD

maunahaole
08-22-2009, 10:47 AM
Great riding in Rhode Island.

BumbleBeeDave
08-22-2009, 11:05 AM
. . . but watch for those motorcycle cops!

BBD

Mr. Squirrel
08-22-2009, 11:07 AM
are there nuts in rhode island?

hey, that's my cousin harry.

Mr. Squirrel

rugbysecondrow
08-22-2009, 01:57 PM
Welcome squirrel...cheers

WadePatton
08-22-2009, 03:11 PM
ri is chock full of nuts--just like a payday bar. hey squirrel, you like 36 or 24 spoke wheels better?

be careful out there.

Mr. Squirrel
08-22-2009, 03:19 PM
ri is chock full of nuts--just like a payday bar. hey squirrel, you like 36 or 24 spoke wheels better?

be careful out there.

sounds like a good place to visit. i have cousins there.

i seem to have better luck with lower spoke count wheels.....the fewer the better. no bladed spokes for me either no sir.

mr. squirrel

rounder
08-22-2009, 10:20 PM
Squirrels here have moved in and taken over the place...like roger the lodger. First one i saw looked like a baby. It was cute and seemed from out of nowhere. A rescue squirrel came from out of nowhere and saved him. next thing i knew..there were several more squirrels. now, the squirrels are here for the duration.they no longer feed from the feeders so much as dismantle them. the precious dollars that we used to spend for rehabilitating the 401k are now being thrown toward providing corn and seed for the squirrels and birds. itsa bummer.

William
08-24-2009, 04:12 AM
Um...welcome to the forum Mr. Squirrel. As long you are not in co-hoots with those furry rodents that love to kamakazi cyclists across the globe. If you are a furry rodent of the cyclist felling kind...well then, we need to "talk". ;)

William

Elefantino
08-24-2009, 07:01 AM
Welcome, Mr. Squirrel.

You're not by any chance related to Your Friend!, are you?

Bruce K
08-24-2009, 07:19 AM
furry guy.

BK

Mr. Squirrel
08-24-2009, 07:51 AM
Squirrels here have moved in and taken over the place...like roger the lodger. First one i saw looked like a baby. It was cute and seemed from out of nowhere. A rescue squirrel came from out of nowhere and saved him. next thing i knew..there were several more squirrels. now, the squirrels are here for the duration.they no longer feed from the feeders so much as dismantle them. the precious dollars that we used to spend for rehabilitating the 401k are now being thrown toward providing corn and seed for the squirrels and birds. itsa bummer.

dear mr. rounder. why fight it? Just put the nuts and seeds on the deck…it’s much easier. leave an occasional bag of beer nuts and they’ll leave the bird feeders alone. where do you like to ride?

mr. squirrel

Mr. Squirrel
08-24-2009, 07:52 AM
Um...welcome to the forum Mr. Squirrel. As long you are not in co-hoots with those furry rodents that love to kamakazi cyclists across the globe. If you are a furry rodent of the cyclist felling kind...well then, we need to "talk". ;)

William

mr william, we’ve heard about you. my cousins like your bike. where do you like to ride?

mr. squirrel

Mr. Squirrel
08-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Welcome, Mr. Squirrel.

he sounds nice. does your friend like nuts? where does he like to ride?

mr. squirrel

Mr. Squirrel
08-24-2009, 07:54 AM
furry guy.

BK

mr bruce, that is quite a revolting photo. it looks like my cousin vinnie. where do you like to ride?

mr. squirrel

William
08-24-2009, 09:02 AM
Welcome, Mr. Squirrel.

Ahh man, don't let those two get together!!! Non-stop destroyed wheels, Deuling banjos, and re-runs of Deliverance.

http://neatorama.cachefly.net/images/2008-02/squirrel-vs-penguin-dueling-banjo.jpg

Any rodent that likes Burt Reynolds, destroying cyclists, and penguins needs to be cooked up in a stew. :butt:

ATMO of course.
William