PDA

View Full Version : Chris Carmichael's "The Time-Crunched Cyclist"

serotta_Tiffany
08-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Pick up a copy of Chris Carmichael's new book with an enlightening forward by Ben!

Click here to purchase (all copies purchased through Trainright.com are signed by Chris) https://secure.trainright.com/storefront/detail.aspx?ID=485

The Time-Crunched Cyclist is also available at amazon.com and local book stores nationwide.

A quote from Ben's forward:
“Chris’s new Serotta MeiVici enhances his riding experience because its design recognizes that he’s not a 25-year-old pro anymore. Similarly, this book – and the training programs it contains – recognizes that we are not all 20-somethings with limitless time, dreams of yellow jerseys, and relatively few responsibilities. What’s more, you’ll find the book accurately addresses the reality of our busy lives without passing judgment. No cyclist has to apologize to me for wanting a frame that’s a bit more relaxed and comfortable than the racing bike they rode 20 years ago. And you don’t have to apologize for having priorities that trump cycling; Chris does too, and that’s why he’s created The Time-Crunched Cyclist. It’s the right tool for the job, from the guy who knows how to get the job done right. “

Here's to balancing careers, family and fitness - thanks for the guidance and inspiration Chris!!

Michael Maddox
08-11-2009, 12:25 PM
This is the first Carmichael book I've really been interested in seeing, but $9 shipping!? Oof!

Walter
08-11-2009, 07:25 PM
Amazon shipping is less than $4 with a reduced price to boot.

false_Aest
08-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Amazon shipping is less than $4 with a reduced price to boot.

Hrm. I think you can get Amazon discounts on CTS as well.

They ship Chris to you freight though.

peanutgallery
08-11-2009, 09:39 PM
Hrm. I think you can get Amazon discounts on CTS as well.

They ship Chris to you freight though.

I would settle for COD if he can cut grass and tile. Lately that is putting the crunch on my time, babysitting would be cool too

sloji
08-12-2009, 11:54 AM
Carmichael's next book...

"no no no not 6 i said 7! no one works out in 6 minutes u wont even get ur heart goin not even a mouse on a wheel 7's the key number. 711, 7 dwarves. 7 man thts number. 7 chipmunks twirlin on a branch eatin lots of sun flowers on my uncles ranch. you kno that old childrens tale from the sea"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9mioHO4hoM