PDA

View Full Version : Minneapolis Bike Show

acorn_user
08-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Had a fun little trip to the bike show en route to Boundary Waters. Saw cool bikes from Curt Goodrich, Chris Kvale, Capricorn, Clockwork Bikes, Peacock Groove, Vincent Dominguez, Paul Wysanowski and Terry Osell. The Kvale frames were really exuisite. All thinned lugs and fine details. Beautiful paint too. Unfortunately, I didn't get to speak to Chris as I was on my way out when he got there. The Goodrich cross frames were slick too. Nice and racey. The Clockwork frames were nicely finished for the price. I was pretty impressed by them. Had a nice long chat to Vincent Dominguez. He had a couple of lovely rando bikes and a nice race bike too. Paul Wysanowski had a slick road bike with GP Wilson dropouts that was lovely. I really liked the dropouts. (I know that's nerdy!), and again, his bike was very well finished for the price. He also had a monster unicycle.

Sorry that I didn't have any photos. I you are in the area, take a look tomorrow.

Louis
08-08-2009, 10:10 PM
So what did the infamous Erik Noren have on show? Any special paint jobs on aero wheels???

KeithS
08-08-2009, 11:05 PM
The show that is. Don't know how that got by me.

Louis
08-08-2009, 11:23 PM
http://www.velocipedesalon.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10523&d=1248666067