PDA

View Full Version : Serotta is Tandem friendly

Smiley
01-28-2005, 09:40 PM
Anybody catch the Captain and First mates photo on the centerfold of the 2005 bulletin, the third photo across and second one down from the top left hand corner , Yeah Baby that's us being lead out by Bruce K , the 60 miler up Spier Falls that day . Tandems rule .

Sandy
01-28-2005, 10:37 PM
Isn't that precisely when you said "They have lapped us again, sweetheart! Keep pedaling!! I think Sandy is about to lap us for the fourth time. Maybe he will be so kind as to pull us up this damn hill." :)

SANDY

Bradford
01-28-2005, 10:51 PM
Mon Capitan,

Forum members are making a strong showing with tandems and catalogs this year. Check out the 2005 Co-Motion catalog at their web site and you’ll find one of your fellow formumites on the cover. Actually, try to look past the dork on the front of the bike and focus on the blushing bride/stoker.

Sandy
01-29-2005, 12:15 AM
Who is that on the tandem??

Sandy

Bill Bove
01-29-2005, 04:35 AM
Who is that on the tandem??

Sandy
The Captain and First Mate?

The Captain and Tannille?

Brad And Jennifer?

BillyBob and Angelina?

Lois and Clarke?

Lewis and Clarke?

C'mon, who is it, the suspenders are killing me?

BumbleBeeDave
01-29-2005, 06:10 AM
Will I ever see this catalog?

Will it ever stop snowing?

Will spring ever come?

Will I ever catch up with Sandy?

BBDave

Bruce K
01-29-2005, 07:47 AM
Smiley;

As I said in the thread re: the catalog we are all over the place in that thing.

I believe I saw myself 3 times plus my Ottrott (top center) and Concours (bottom center) both made it in.

Bill Bove's mangenta Bikes & Bargains kit is visible in 1 or 2 pictures.

BBDave, I think that is you in one of the the Open House photos. I believe you are the blacked-out figure between Bill Bove and Climb. ;)

BK

Bradford
01-29-2005, 08:18 AM
Sandy,

That's me and my wife (at that time, wife of about 20 minutes). We are not limo people, so we decided to use the tandem to leave the church after we got married. I sent the picture into Co-Motion because I thought they would get a kick out of it, and they put it on the cover. My wife had a two piece dress and an extra short skirt for the bike. After the ceremony she slipped off the dress bottom, put on some bike shorts and a cycling skirt, put on her cycling shoes, and we were off.

Bill Bove
01-29-2005, 09:47 AM
Bill Bove's mangenta Bikes & Bargains kit is visible in 1 or 2 pictures.

BK[/QUOTE]
that's it. Little Debbie, YOU'RE FIRED.