PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: DT RR1.1 + DA 7800/7900 Hubs

soupless
07-30-2009, 12:27 AM
Alright so this is the absolute worst day to post this ad considering what happened at Performance bike earlier today, but what can I do about that? I've still got these wheels and I don't want them.

Front: DA 7800 Hub to DT Swiss RR1.1 using DT Competition 2.0/1.8 spokes.
Rear: DA 7900 to DT Swiss RR1.1 using DT Competition 2.0/1.8 spokes.

Both are 32 hole. Both are almost virginal they've been used so little. The front wheel did very light duty on my gf's bike for three weeks and I've ridden the rear probably 10 miles. They both look brand new

Both handbuilt by Jose B., who is without a doubt one of the finest wheelbuilders in Chicago. I'll guarantee they're going to be perfectly true when you get them, and imagine you'll be able to use them forever.

Great for:
Training
Cyclocross
Touring
Road Racing
Crits
Whatever
Making your ride look classy.

Not great for:
Shop employees that have too many wheelsets and not enough cash for flying to weddings and college classes.

Asking $400 obo. Inspection/test rides/delivery available throughout Chicagoland.

I'd also love to trade for something cool like:

An Isamu Noguchi Lamp.
Eames stuff.
Other interesting Mid-Century furniture
A cyclocross frameset (however beat up)

As soon as I can remember my flickr password I'll put up pictures. If you're interested, lemme know and I'll find a way for you to see the wheels.

EDIT:
pics here:Click Here to See Wheels! (http://picasaweb.google.com/spaulmcnamara/Wheels#)

soulcha-ch
07-30-2009, 05:53 AM
Email sent.

soupless
07-30-2009, 11:40 AM
Email sent.

Didn't get one. PM me if interested. The wheels are real beauts!

soulcha-ch
07-30-2009, 01:35 PM
PM sent