PDA

View Full Version : 1st post

Birddog
01-26-2005, 08:01 AM
Amazing beating all the other regulars like BBD,, Sandy, the Kev's, etc, and me a classic back of the classroom slacker.

Birddog

OldDog
01-26-2005, 08:04 AM
I actually got some work done the last two days........

Spinner
01-26-2005, 08:04 AM
it's amazing how connected to this forum a person can get. :cool:

Sandy
01-26-2005, 08:07 AM
We are always kind to our animal friends.

Tweet Tweet

Bow Wow

bulliedawg
01-26-2005, 08:18 AM
Amazing how productive I've been over the past five days.

Did the forum die because Dr. Brooks withdrew his participation?

Sandy
01-26-2005, 08:20 AM
Actually, Birddog, due to the severe trauma and emotional stress caused by the disappearance of the forum for a few days, major increases of medications, both orally and intravenously were needed to help us survive the emotional ordeal. Our normal psychiatric counseling increased, and it has simply taken undue time to react to any news, even great news.

Please give us time, and we soon be back to normal, whatever that is for the Serotta Forum.

I don't know whether I should propose marriage to the Sheriff for returning the forum to us, or run for Sheriff in the next election, because she allowed our forum to temporarily depart us.

The rumors are that the Sheriff likes the marriage proposal idea the best. So does my wife!

Deputy Sheriff

zap
01-26-2005, 09:16 AM
Sandy, I was wondering how you were holding up. And to top it all off, there's snow on the ground.

Sledding is so much fun, especially when you don't break any bones. :banana:

I bet Smiley had that snow blower cranked up all weekend and didn't even notice that the forum took a break.

BumbleBeeDave
01-26-2005, 09:51 AM
. . . to making fun of Sandy now? ;)

BBD