PDA

View Full Version : OT: Cluffy Wedge

zray67
07-17-2009, 02:11 AM
I have had such pronounced success and over all benefits to my health and biomechanics that I would like to share it. It is called a Cluffy Wedge. It is a rubber wedge that is place beneath the inner sole corresponding to where the big toe lands. It is so simple. But, it's effect on me has been profound.
Initially, I put the wedges into my walking shoes. They are now placed into all my shoes including my bike shoes. The cost is $20.00 for a pair of shoes The web site is www.cluffy.com. It definitely is worth a look.

zray67
07-18-2009, 12:17 AM
I am bumping this thread because the product, Cluffy Wedge, had such a profound and very positve effect on my health and well being. For any cynic out there who thinks I'm on the company's payroll. Not true. It is the old adage that if you give it away you get more in return. Hope you look at the video on the cluffy web site.

LegendRider
07-18-2009, 07:04 AM
Were you having foot problems prior to using the Cluffy Wedge? Tell us more about the profound effect - what's changed?

csm
07-18-2009, 09:02 AM
my suspicions were certainly up.....

zray67
07-18-2009, 10:34 AM
Were you having foot problems prior to using the Cluffy Wedge? Tell us more about the profound effect - what's changed?

Thank you for the question. It made me stop and focus on what I meant by "profound change". The one word answer is flexibility. Please remember I receive nothing for this endorsement and I tried this product on "a lark".

From the Cluffy Wedge's literature: "The Cluffy Wedge is positioned under the big toe. This frees up the joint and allows proper foot function." When I read that statement I found it hard to believe but I don't find the results hard to believe. It feels like all the joints in my feet from the ankle to the toes have loosened up. Subsequently, the muscles in my feet are more flexible and I assume that the circulation in my feet and legs have improved. I have been going for monthly pedicures for years. I now notice that my feet have lost their soreness and that they are much less sensitive to touch. It has always been an axiom in Podiatry Hospitals that when your feet hurt you hurt all over. I did not know my feet hurt until I used the wedge and the hurt went away. For me it has been the best $20.00 I have ever spent. And if it doesn't work for you what have you lost. Every one on this board has spent $20.00 or more on absurdities. If the wedge works even half as much for you as it did for me. You will be one very happy camper.

Dr. Clough
07-29-2010, 08:47 PM
zray77, I am so glad the Cluffy Wedge has helped you! The way the Cluffy Wedge works is by allowing the big toe joint to bend when it is stiff. Most people have a stiff big toe joint when they walk, and they do not know this. The foot functions 2 ways, when it hits the ground it is a shock absorber and adapter to the terrain, as the big toe moves upward the foot is changed into a rigid structure which efficiently propels the body forward. The problem with a stiff big toe joint is... the body always stays in the shock absorber mode. This can have a negative impact on everything from the foot up into the back.

As soon as someone puts the Cluffy Wedge in their shoe there is a change in the way you walk. This can be appreciated on this video of a before and after view of the foot . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN1OYoZyy8A. For an explanation of how this works, see the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn7UqZDX0yM

This is a very simple solution which has a profound impact on the way you walk. Thank you for the testimonial. I do not know who you are but appreciate the post. This has been a big help in a number of foot disorders.

michael white
07-29-2010, 10:06 PM

BumbleBeeDave
07-30-2010, 05:37 AM
:butt:

Having a bad day, Mike?