PDA

View Full Version : hard to ride with bent wheels...

L84dinr
07-08-2009, 09:56 AM
Me 'n the family went to Lake texoma for family reunion. We always take our bikes to ride around on and to use to get to the showers. Anyway my son was going fishing with his great uncle and parked his bike behind the right rear wheel of Uncles dually. (dont know where Kevin disappeared to after he parked his bike) The truck/trailer was jack knifed into the parking spot and Uncle backed up to get out... Heard a noise went to check it out and thought it must have been the trailer safety chains. Pulled forward and realized the noise must not have been the chains. Doh!
The bike is messed up! Nothing is straight except for the rear brakes, lol. Biffed up the crank arms and the chainrings and the rear derailleur. Man what a mess.

Anyway no one was hurt except for Kevins feelings. We went to the bike store and he helped purchase a new bike withsome money he had saved up. I might have messed up because i bought him a 24" wheel MT220. Figure WTH he'll grow into it. Anyway dont park behind any trucks.

Oh yeah he did catch a striper!

y'all take it easy.

nahtnoj
07-08-2009, 10:01 AM
That'll buff right out!

William
07-08-2009, 10:12 AM
Duct tape! :banana:

I'm glad no one was hurt. And congrats to Kevin on catching the stripper, I mean striper. ;) :)

William