PDA

View Full Version : Prendas Cilismo

Ozz
01-13-2005, 05:00 PM
http://www.prendas.co.uk/default.asp

Has anyone does business with these folks? They carry a pretty good selection of Exte Ondo clothing, which is hard to find locally...

Thoughts and experiences appreciated!

ridefixed
01-13-2005, 06:54 PM
I have made two orders with them over the years. They were a little tricky to deal with because they are in England (ie no quick phone call to reach them). However, both orders shipped correctly, and in a reasonable amount of time. I would do business with them again.

Russ
01-14-2005, 12:02 AM
Ozz,

I purchased a limited edition jersey from them a couple of years ago and it got lost in the mail.... Prendas was nice enough to take my word for it and they send another one quickly!

Good customer service!

sspielman
01-14-2005, 06:26 AM
I have done a fair amount of business with them over the years and have always had very good service. They are good people....real bike people....like all of us. I assume that someone is interested in getting fully kitted out in E-E attire......
A few years ago they listed a relatively small number of interesting Euskaltel garments. I purchased a great "Next 2 Skin" jacket. There was no size listed in the jacket...only a paper tag that read "Cesar Solaun". You never know what will pop up on their website....

Ozz
01-14-2005, 07:19 AM
... I assume that someone is interested in getting fully kitted out in E-E attire...

Thanks for the great info!

Actually, as much as I like to cheer for the underdog team of the "skinny orange guys", orange just isn't my color! I guess it is a good color for commuter wear! Maybe someday.....

I am looking for a light spring/fall jacket and they are having a special on the ExteOndo Radius jacket....

Ozz
01-14-2005, 01:17 PM
I just thought I would let you all know that I placed an order with these guys and am so far impressed.

In the past 24 hours I have sent and received about 5 emails with these folks about sizing, billing and shipping. Not bad for a 8 hr time difference. I was sending notes this morning and getting responses back within 5 minutes.

They are shipping on Monday, so we will see how quickly the jacket gets here, and how good they are at recommending sizes.