PDA

View Full Version : Great "best of" craigslist post...

roguedog
07-08-2009, 02:09 AM
Or.. "what you've always wanted to say but didn't"
Or.. "catharsis for bike shop folks"
Or... come up with your own title for this post..

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/1192150038.html

erector
07-08-2009, 02:51 AM
that craig guy sure has friends who know their stuff

Steve in SLO
07-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Great post. Some great points in it, obviously written by a seasoned vet.
I'd like to see a "guess the bike shop" contest on this one.

csm
07-08-2009, 09:56 AM
classic!

BumbleBeeDave
07-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Funniest thing I've seen this week--next to all those BBox riders running off the road in that TTT, that is . . . ;)

BBD

William
07-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Funny stuff! :beer:

BBDave, now that you mention it, I rember seeing the Saxobank guys wobbling all over the road. The camera angle in back was showing a few of the guys bouncing around having trouble holding a straight line. Two riders almost went down when one unknowingly hooked the rider behind him.

William

BumbleBeeDave
07-08-2009, 11:23 AM
Funny stuff! :beer:

BBDave, now that you mention it, I rember seeing the Saxobank guys wobbling all over the road. The camera angle in back was showing a few of the guys bouncing around having trouble holding a straight line. Two riders almost went down when one unknowingly hooked the rider behind him.

William

I saw that sequence, too. It looked pretty sketchy considering how fast they must have been going. I couldn't figure out if the rear riders were simply being blown around on each others wheels like that or if they were using bike handling skills to stay glued in the paceline. In any event, the moves combined with that low angle made it look pretty nerve-wracking for Team SexyTime. :eek:

BBD

gearguywb
07-08-2009, 12:46 PM
everyone in the office is wondering what the heck I am laughing so hard at. Priceless.

Volant
07-08-2009, 01:38 PM
"...you sound fat."

Now THAT cracked me up!!