PDA

View Full Version : Hill Climbing

Pete Serotta
06-30-2009, 03:16 PM
My life long "mountain goat" friend BOB, told me about this site. Thought some of you would find it of interest.

PETE

http://www.northeastcycling.com/

paczki
06-30-2009, 05:12 PM
Great website, thanks!

I see you are preparing for New Hampshire. Are you thinking of sneaking over to VT and riding the Six Gaps?

csi & legend ti
06-30-2009, 07:00 PM
My life long "mountain goat" friend BOB, told me about this site. Thought some of you would find it of interest.

PETE

http://www.northeastcycling.com/

This is a neat site. I've been using it to become a better climber. Fun stuff :banana: .

MattTuck
06-30-2009, 07:44 PM
This is a neat site. I've been using it to become a better climber. Fun stuff :banana: .

I find that certain sites are good for becoming a better climber, but that actually riding your bike up mountains is far superior, albeit, harder. ;)

Pete Serotta
07-01-2009, 06:03 AM
Trying to get friends to come ride it ,, :)

Great website, thanks!

I see you are preparing for New Hampshire. Are you thinking of sneaking over to VT and riding the Six Gaps?

Bruce K
07-01-2009, 06:45 AM
I'm missing something here. :confused:

Come ride what? When?

As long as it doesn't interfere with school, use more than 1 or 2 days, and cost a lot, I'm probably in. :cool:

BK

slugbottle
07-01-2009, 03:18 PM
3 of us are riding up to Waitsfield VT from Berkshires on July 15 (about 160 miles), staying at HydeAway Inn overnight, riding Six Gaps on 16th, then riding back to the Berkshires on the 17th. Weather permitting, should be a stunning, rip-your-legs-off experience!

Pete Serotta
07-01-2009, 03:30 PM
That is quite something...posts pictures and a description please. PETE

3 of us are riding up to Waitsfield VT from Berkshires on July 15 (about 160 miles), staying at HydeAway Inn overnight, riding Six Gaps on 16th, then riding back to the Berkshires on the 17th. Weather permitting, should be a stunning, rip-your-legs-off experience!

csi & legend ti
07-01-2009, 07:32 PM
I find that certain sites are good for becoming a better climber, but that actually riding your bike up mountains is far superior, albeit, harder. ;)

Ride a bike?? Up hill? Why would I want to do something silly like that. :)

I was thinking of doing 6 Gaps. Will see how it fits into my schedule.

Jim