PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Silca Superpista Supreme Floor Pump

bobscott
06-18-2009, 09:54 AM
I like pumps and am looking for a Silca Superpista Supreme floor pump. This is a version of the Silca Superpista that had a chromed tube and a top mounted guage. World Cycling Productions sold them and I hesitated upgrading my Superpista and missed getting one...regretted it ever since.
Any body out there have one to part with?
Thanks,
bobscott

kgreene10
06-18-2009, 10:05 AM
Any interest in a regular Silca floor pump from the mid-1980s? Black shaft, gauge on the bottom, brass head. I have loved this pump for years, but the newer ribbed valves just rip up the rubber gasket in the pump head and it begins to leak. Drives me crazy, trying to get the gasket seated just right on the valve.

caleb
06-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Any interest in a regular Silca floor pump from the mid-1980s? Black shaft, gauge on the bottom, brass head. I have loved this pump for years, but the newer ribbed valves just rip up the rubber gasket in the pump head and it begins to leak. Drives me crazy, trying to get the gasket seated just right on the valve.

Michelin, Vredestein, and Torelli all make tubes with smooth valves. They make a world of difference when using a Silca pump.

jimcycle
06-18-2009, 11:39 AM
Specialized turbo tube also has smooth top and they come talced great tube

yodelinpol
06-19-2009, 09:24 AM
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/1229085556.html

not sure if it is the supreme... not mine..

I live in raleigh if you need any help...