PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Elvis

Bill Bove
01-08-2005, 01:08 AM
The King of Rock 'n Roll :banana: one of the holy trinity of great Americans along with The Duke and Gordan Shumway (although he really is from Malmuk).It's also the 25th anniversary of Bove, William J., Sgt. United States Air Force, serial #xxxxxxxx being promoted to Mr. Bove :banana: :banana:

Elvis
01-08-2005, 05:43 AM
Thank you very much.

Elvis

Bill Bove
01-08-2005, 08:05 AM
Thank you very much.

Elvis
Elvis has left the building. Really.

dirtdigger88
01-08-2005, 08:14 AM
Happy birtday King

Jason

BumbleBeeDave
01-08-2005, 11:47 AM
Thang Kew very much! I will have an extra Whopper in your honor! :beer:

Elvis
Assistant Manager
Burger King #602
Davenport Iowa
(But don’t tell!)

dave thompson
01-08-2005, 12:51 PM
I thought Elvis was a greeter at a Wal-Mart.

True story: I lived in Hawaii from '61 to '72. Sometime during the mid -60's (I don't recall the exact year) I was walking on the beachside of the hotels in Waikiki past a small heliport near the Hilton. I noticed a fellow leaning against the fence who looked vaguely familiar. I walked up to him and asked if he was Col. Tom Parker, who was Elvis' manager. He was. Just he and I there, no one else, so I was able to have a interesting and lengthy conversation with him. When the 'copter carrying Elvis and the entourage arrived I had to separate slightly from that group, but was able to walk with them to the hotel.

My brush with fame. That and $3.80 gets me a triple latte at Starbucks

Elvis
01-08-2005, 04:34 PM
Elvis
Assistant Manager
Burger King #602
Davenport Iowa
(But don’t tell!)

I thought Elvis was a greeter at a Wal-Mart.

With the money my "estate" makes every year, you think I am working at Burger King or Wal-Mart? Give me a break.

I will give you guys a couple of hints on my identity 1) does anyone know the identity of the jerk? 2) has anyone ever seen the jerk? 3) I will also note that at the time of my "death" my waistline resembled Sandy's current waistine 4) Sandy likes dogs and one of my greatest songs was houndog, 5) has anyone ever seen the jerk and Sandy in the same room at the same time. Could it be that the jerk, Elvis and Sandy are indeed one in the same.

I will be at Serotta weekend, but I will not be wearing an Elvis nametag. Perhaps I am Ben Serotta.

Elvis