PDA

View Full Version : FS: DeRosa Neo Pro frameset, 60cm

dave thompson
01-04-2005, 03:05 PM
Selling my DeRosa Neo Pro frameset (frame, fork, Campy headset and 12CM Nitto stem) 60cm x58.5cm (measured center-to-center) Columbus Genius tubing, beautiful white paint (with a pearly iridescence), chrome fork and chrome right chainstay. I purchased this frameset last year from our esteemed (and prolix) Dr. Brooks and haven't built it up as other things have come my way. IMO this frameset is in better than excellent condition, no dents, and with very few (very tiny) hickeys.

$550.00 for frameset as pictured. Please e-mail me directly with questions or for pics. davetspokane1@comcast.net

Thanks,
Dave

Big Dan
01-04-2005, 03:08 PM
Dave you are killing me.....you are sure is not 56CM?????? :D

dave thompson
01-04-2005, 03:11 PM
Dave you are killing me.....you are sure is not 56CM?????? :D
If it was a 56, it would only be $29.95! :D :D

Big Dan: You need to live up to your name!!

Ozz
01-04-2005, 03:29 PM
another one in just my size, but not in my current budget! :(

I hope you get three feet of snow this week and it stay on the roads until June!! :mad:

Nice bike Dave.....you know I'm kidding ;)

BTW - how's the jacket working?

dave thompson
01-04-2005, 06:50 PM
I hope you get three feet of snow this week and it stay on the roads until June!! :mad:

BTW - how's the jacket working?
You know what they call a grey suit in Seattle? Perfect camouflage!

You guys don't tan over there, you rust.

Hell, all the street lights in your neighborhood are sun lamps. Mainly to remind you what it looks like.

Jacket's great, above freezing!

Tony Edwards
01-14-2005, 11:41 AM
Too bad this isn't a little bigger - I used to have a 60cm SLX DeRosa, and it was a GREAT bike, but a bit too small.

Dave is tremendous to deal with, and the frame I bought from him came packed as though it was plutonium fuel rods. Highly recommended!!!

PanTerra
02-16-2005, 01:15 PM
Do you have one in red?

alembical
02-16-2005, 01:28 PM
I can't believe that no one has picked this bike up yet. It has been over a month. If I hadn't bought two bikes already this year, I would be all over that, but I would have a hard time as I assume it would ride real similiar to my CSI.

Beautiful bike, Alembical

PanTerra
02-16-2005, 01:42 PM
I have always loved these steel italians and it is close to my size (61). My Tommasini is 60cm. I just raised the saddle and put on a 140 mm stem so it is really close to my 62 cm CSi, which is a little on the big side.

dave thompson
02-27-2005, 03:15 PM
I revised this ad with new pics and an added goodie. This wonderful frameset is still available and looking for a good home. It deserves to be in your stable!

Dekonick
02-27-2005, 05:13 PM
It looks like a great ride.