PDA

View Full Version : FS - Independent Fabrication Crown Jewel SEC 55cm

Rubeboy
05-21-2009, 03:28 PM
Sadly, it's time to move my IF. I bought this F/F here about a year and a half ago. While I loved riding it the few times I did, I found a Merckx MXL soon after I found this and I've been riding the MXL and other bikes more. This has just been sitting - and that's just not fair.

Crown Jewel SEC is a mix of 853, True Temper and Reynolds Carbon. It comes with a Ouzo Pro fork and a King headset - as pictured.

Overall the frame is in great shape, but there are some minor paint scratches on the bottom of the drive side chainstay, the top tube and some cable wear on the paint on the head tube. Photos of the areas are available if you'd like to see them

It is, according to my measurements:
55cm TT Virtual
53 cm to the top of the seat collar and 51 to the top of the TT at the ST
14.2 cm HT
99.6 wheelbase
It is Midnight Blue Metallic

$1000 shipped ConUS - OBO

Thanks
Rob

jonjones13
05-21-2009, 04:54 PM
Do you have any more geometry, TT slope and standover most important to me

Ta,
Jon

Rubeboy
05-21-2009, 05:10 PM
Here's a picture of it when it was built up. I do not know the exact angel but I'd say (based on looking at my other frames that I know the angel of) it's about 8*.
I just grabbed it out of it's box and put it on some 700/23s and the standover is 76.5 at the ST/TT and 78.1 at about 15cm in front of the ST/TT junction.

Thanks

dogdriver
05-21-2009, 05:34 PM
Dude, you're killing me. I bought a 56cm used IF steel CJ F/F/HS a couple months ago and built it to have a steel bike around. Great ride, but would have preferred a 55cm. Anyone out there interested in a three-way (trade-- get the mind out of the gutter)? Mine is the same color and in similar condition.

Always a good deal coming along "next week", Chris

Rubeboy
05-23-2009, 11:08 AM
For your weekend viewing pleasure

PoppaWheelie
05-24-2009, 06:39 PM
I've seen this bike in person...once...right before it went back in the box. It's sweet. Someone's gonna like this.

Rubeboy
07-02-2009, 06:05 PM
sold