PDA

View Full Version : we have a spectrum frame winner

znfdl
05-16-2009, 04:05 PM
I want to thank everyone for their kind donations to support the Chrohn's and Colitis Foundation. As promised here is a youtube video of the winner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77gujfYkTZw

znfdl
05-16-2009, 04:10 PM
The winner is Jeff Watson of the Greater Dallas area who goes by the moniker "JLWDM"

Sandy
05-16-2009, 04:50 PM
Congratulations Jeff!! Win-win outcome- Donations to the Chron's and Colitus Foundation and Jeff receives a superb Spectrum frame!!

Sandy

paczki
05-16-2009, 04:57 PM
I think I was supposed to win. Could you check? :)

Pete Serotta
05-16-2009, 04:58 PM
Jeff, you will love the Spectrum ride. Tom is second to none in bike building and tranlating customer "wants" into reality....

Post pictures and a ride report when you can. PETE

Pete Serotta
05-16-2009, 04:59 PM
Please pick up the tab at the bar....we left it for you :beer:

znfdl
05-16-2009, 05:05 PM

What is your name again? ;)

jlwdm
05-16-2009, 05:18 PM
Stuart:

Good luck with RAAM next year, and thanks for all of your work on the raffle and I am pleased so many people stepped up to support you and your charitable cause.

Actually, i go by "jlwdm."

I am really excited about getting a frame from Tom Kellogg. I am an admirer of his work, and I will go to Pennsylvania and go through the process.

It has been an exciting two years for me with bicycles. Two years ago I was riding a 1996 Colnago Tecnos that was too small for me and I was too heavy for it. For my 60th birthday in July 2007 I ordered a custom Serotta Nove and was fortunate to have Paraic as my fitter in AZ before he went to work for Serotta. Then I bought Kelly Bedford's personal CSI, the last one made, around the first of the year. Now a custom Spectrum. Two frames to build up. I almost have enough bikes to feel like I belong on this forum.

The Serotta already has had me riding more often and more miles than ever in my life.

Thanks again Stuart,

Jeff

zap
05-16-2009, 05:36 PM
missed it.

jlwdm, congrats and have fun with the process.

jasond
05-16-2009, 05:56 PM
Congrats jlwdm...Although I do wish I had won.

J

Blue Jays
05-20-2009, 12:01 AM
Wow!
It's great the charity got an influx of donations and someone simultaneously won a great frameset.