PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Look Keo Cleat (Black?)

theprep
12-27-2004, 12:51 PM
Hi, Guys
This is actually The Preps brother, and I need help. Does anyone know who sells the fixed cleat for the new Look Keo's? I have always used Looks and kept them with 0* of float and now that I have the Keo's that dont have the ajustment I cant/dont want to get used to it. BTW other than this minor (as long as I can get the fixed cleat) glich the pedals are awesome, Lighter than whats advertised by 8gr., smoother than my CX6's bearings and exit/entry/float, and very user friendly ie; saddle height between old design and new (-6mm) is all explained in the instructions plus other tech data, along with what feels like a nice big fat platform to honk on. 9.5 out of 10 if you like Looks in the first place -5 because of difficulty of finding fixies. So if anyone can help me I am sure it would be you guy's.
Thanks, Preps Bro.

Matt Barkley
12-27-2004, 09:23 PM
Forum members pointed me towards SuperGo - and I saw then in stock on their website- As far as I have experienced they are the only ones with them. Even the Look's US distributor doesn't have them as far as I know. Good luck - I want some too. :beer: - Matt

theprep
12-27-2004, 11:30 PM
Thank you Matt, I will give it a try and let you know if they actually have them.

iPaul
12-28-2004, 07:44 PM
Matt is correct. I purchased them from Supergo about 3 weeks ago. They work real well and the connection is nice and solid with no slop (at least for me). The only thing that bothers me is the screws. What the heck kinda of screw driver works with this style head? :confused:

wheelworks
12-29-2004, 01:28 PM
Veltec (importer for Look) has Black Cleats in stock. Check any Look pedal dealer. They should have them available or can easily get them for you. We have them in stock

Spicoli
12-29-2004, 02:01 PM
Thank you and I knew you guy's would have answers. I did get them from super go and as of two days ago they had two sets left if anyone needs. Hopefully this does not mean I will be posting the same question six months from now. Thank you much
P.S. In case you are confused I posted the question under my brothers user name.

Matt Barkley
12-29-2004, 09:35 PM
Wheelworks, Thanks. Nice to hear Veltec has 'em finally. Now I know I will be receiving some soon.... TT - I am going to give these Keos a try. You game? :beer: - Matt