PDA

View Full Version : Cross Country for Crohn's Update

znfdl
04-14-2009, 02:42 PM
CCC RAAM Update 4/14/2009

Currently CCC is experiencing problems using paypal for charitable contributions and purchases of raffle tickets from the website.

If you wish to make a donation please respond to:

Team Cross Country for Crohn’s
1656 Gelding Lane
Vienna, Va. 22182

I am suffering from a disappointment that I need to share with you all. The team will not be able to participate in 2009 edition of RAAM, as our fundraising efforts has fallen well short of our goal. This has been due to a tough economy and other circumstances beyond our control.

This has even extended to the bicycle raffles. While we thought we would meet and likely greatly exceed the minimum ticket sales for each frame, we fell short for both of them.

As you can imagine, this is all quite a disappointment and I am sorry that this is the report I have to make.

CCC intends to race in RAAM!!! In 2010 continuing efforts to raise money charity during this and early next year will continue with rigor!!!.

On a personal note speaking for all team members the hardest part about not participating this year is not delivering a sizeable donation and inspiration to our charity.

Your support has been great and looking forward to success in 2010.
Yours Truly,
Team CCC

gasman
04-14-2009, 04:18 PM
Thanks you for your efforts Zin.

I did not purchase raffle tickets,sorry. With two kids in school I purchase little that is not necessary.

I promise to buy one and will mail a check.

thinpin
04-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Those of us with Crohns appreciate your efforts Zin. Here's to 4 years in remission! :D

znfdl
04-15-2009, 07:02 AM
Thinpin: Glads things are working out for you. Hope your body maintains the remission status.