PDA

View Full Version : special ProCycling issue - all Lance

my2cents
12-21-2004, 02:34 PM
At Borders books last night I skimmed through an entire magazine issue devoted to Lance. It was a special ProCycling issue - though this isn't clear from looking at the cover.

I know a lot of you are anti-lance but for the people who aren't, this is full of photos covering his entire career - from a 15 year old lance doing triathlons, to neo-pro lance with long-ish curly hair, to a lance right after his surgery with his skull scar barely heeled, thru tour win number 6.

I think it would make a nice stocking stuffer for someone who likes lance.

madbiker
12-21-2004, 03:00 PM
At Borders books last night I skimmed through an entire magazine issue devoted to Lance. It was a special ProCycling issue - though this isn't clear from looking at the cover.

I know a lot of you are anti-lance but for the people who aren't, this is full of photos covering his entire career - from a 15 year old lance doing triathlons, to neo-pro lance with long-ish curly hair, to a lance right after his surgery with his skull scar barely heeled, thru tour win number 6.

I think it would make a nice stocking stuffer for someone who likes lance.

I think it has been out for at least a few months, no?
I'm not a Lance fan really, but I bought it as the pictures were really good, kind of a souvenir...

bulliedawg
12-21-2004, 03:42 PM
Better than BICYCLE's "The Sex Issue"...I guess

flydhest
12-21-2004, 03:48 PM
Where's BBDave when you need him to tell you he's had enough of Lance?

Marron
12-21-2004, 04:10 PM
I had seen this back in September and thought the photos were worth having. I regret not picking it up back then; it's disappeared from the newstands here in Seattle.