PDA

View Full Version : Hey Smiley - F1 fork on eBay

Bruce K
01-13-2004, 11:40 AM
Hey Smiley (and anyone else interested) -

There is an F1 fork just popped up on eBay.

It has a 1" steer tube and appears to be threaded !!

Go get 'em guys,

BK

Smiley II
01-13-2004, 12:00 PM
I have made the switch from threaded to threadless. My wife has a threaded F1 but if I change that one out I'll opt for an Ouzo Pro Lite for her frame and rider weight. Sad to say Bruce that weight does matter when it comes to making changes. I did folly to make the change to an Ouzo Pro but got a chance to ride my bike hard before the holidays and fell in love with the way the F1 handled everything I threw at it. I'll change when I have too but for now I'm still in love with my F1 and Hor's Cat BABY !!!
I can't wait to get my limited edition Brooks Swallow saddle from Wall Bike. I plan to post photo's of my bike with that saddle once its installed, I think its published weight is 335 grams as compared to my B17 which weighs 535 grams a TON to all that are using those PLASTIC shells that mask themselves as saddles, Oh to be young again. The Captain that got his Social Security statemant of late and realizes he still has to work a looong time so he will be able to be able to ride and ride and ride.