PDA

View Full Version : newblette here.

the punisher
03-18-2009, 08:14 PM
not to the bike though. sorry for intruding if this forum is meant for only serrota owners because until i recently googled 'road bicycle chat forums, i honestly hadn't a clue as to what on earth a serotta is. i did watch the video though and it looks good.

the name is preston, relatively new to not being as dumb as i was before i took to cycling and i ride a specialized tarmac elite,OUT FRONT!! :beer:

and i'm goofy. :banana:

gman
03-18-2009, 08:33 PM
not to the bike though. sorry for intruding if this forum is meant for only serrota owners because until i recently googled 'road bicycle chat forums, i honestly hadn't a clue as to what on earth a serotta is. i did watch the video though and it looks good.

the name is preston, relatively new to not being as dumb as i was before i took to cycling and i ride a specialized tarmac elite,OUT FRONT!! :beer:

and i'm goofy. :banana:

We're all goofy...don't let anyone persuade you to think any different.

Welcome!!!

PCR
03-18-2009, 08:38 PM
Hi Preston,
Welcome to the forum. Lots to learn here from a bunch of good people. All were noobies once. Good info and great converstions happen here. :cool:

the punisher
03-18-2009, 08:40 PM
buTt mY goOfiNeSs seeMs UnPaRalLeLled.

thanks gman. i see you all have a few interesting threads such as the pedal stroke one so i imagine that i can learn a bit here.

r_mutt
03-18-2009, 08:46 PM
newblette = punisher?

:)

the punisher
03-18-2009, 08:52 PM
it's a story and it's a good one as well. all expenses paid round trip air fare to and from mental retardation which includes world ranked cross cyclists and me now wearing his jerseys.

continue?

the punisher
03-18-2009, 08:56 PM
one world ranked cross racer, one primal quest/pro mountain cyclist now and one canadian 24 worlds soloist mtn biker, and those boys are just my roots.

it helps a bunchloads with those boys starting you off.

the punisher
03-18-2009, 09:04 PM
and a $100 bet that lance would take weins at leadville and it's all true.

cyclocross racer now holds ss record at leadville, i think.

so not so noob to the bike and the real heart and soul of complete and utter domination in and from the very debts of the soul of the sport of (road) cycling.