PDA

View Full Version : All I want for the Holidays

Todd Owen
12-13-2004, 04:25 PM
I have just come up with my holiday gift idea ......a serotta fit cycle that has been retrofitted into a spin cycle......mine of course would be the lugged version, team red /white with mavic rims and veloflex tires ...bumblebee could have the yellow and black team colors and I am sure many of you would want a Ti /carbon version with carbon wheels, bars, and h20 holder. It would be so light you would need to add steel to the flywheel for some weight. what a concept!!!! Douglas...it would be adjustable so you could get the virtual 60 cm and would allow for a sloping top tube for Mr Novo. holiday cheer for all...Shino would also have a aluminum version, and those of you who want the carbon rear could get the CDA version. just a thought! I also want a beach cruiser built by serotta with the Orange County Chopper theme.....and a few gifts for those in need...some assos bike shorts for Mr. Kerry, a (campy ergo) brain for W, a bike that is not yellow or TdF theme for Lance, and finally a little foldable travel bike from Ben like the Trek foldables with flashy paint and some billet custom wheels from Chuck Foose with a cycling motif. Please help me to limit my time on the Discovery Channel!!!!!!!!