PDA

View Full Version : Hey Don Walker ....Thanks !!!

Ahneida Ride
03-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Don ....

Sorry for the delay .... but just a big thanks for NAHBS !!!!

You did a great job. I really can't imagine all the behind the scenes
work it took to get this going ..

My Best ..... ;)

Smiley
03-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Hey Don, U Da Big Hoosier, lets do it in INDY again. Love the town and the people of Indy.

Louis
03-09-2009, 09:23 PM
Love the town and the people of Indy.

Especially the waitresses... ;)

David Kirk
03-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Yeah.

It was a very good weekend all round.

Thanks DW

Dave

dekindy
03-10-2009, 05:27 AM
Yeah.

It was a very good weekend all round.

Thanks DW

Dave

Can you give us any feedback now or in the future regarding how the Indy Show translates into actual orders versus previous shows? Comments from other builders regarding business? Or is attendance and general interest the only objective?

Smiley
03-10-2009, 06:21 AM
Especially the waitresses... ;)

don't forget the sorority sisters too :banana:

MarleyMon
03-10-2009, 06:30 AM
Can you give us any feedback now or in the future regarding how the Indy Show translates into actual orders versus previous shows? Comments from other builders regarding business? Or is attendance and general interest the only objective?
Dwight - he mentions a bit in his blog - see NAHBS entries:
http://www.kirkframeworks.com/blog/

The latest entries are a great read on Dave's history.

I also toast to Don for a great show. :beer:
And thanks to all who came - ain't Indy fun?

Blue Jays
03-10-2009, 07:36 AM
Don has been hospitalized in the past few hours. Keep fingers crossed for a speedy and full recovery. :(

Samster
03-10-2009, 07:57 AM
Don has been hospitalized in the past few hours. Keep fingers crossed for a speedy and full recovery. :(i thought it was a great show. whatever happened, i hope he is alright and back on his feet quickly.

best wishes,
-sam

mistermo
03-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Don has been hospitalized in the past few hours. Keep fingers crossed for a speedy and full recovery. :(

Care to elaborate? Seems kind of sensationlistic to only provide this limited info.

All the best to Don.

Blue Jays
03-10-2009, 01:16 PM
"...Seems kind of sensationlistic to only provide this limited info..."Heard it via the interwebz. Please don't call the update "sensationalistic" when only that information was available.
He is an outspoken dude and we will all likely hear more from him about what the heck is going on.

Louis
03-10-2009, 01:20 PM
we will all likely hear more from him about what the heck is going on.

He's posted across the hall.

dekindy
03-10-2009, 01:49 PM
He's posted across the hall.

This is his post.

"yes

I am in the hospital. At 2 PM EST I will be cardio converted for an irregular heartbeat. I'm in pretty good spirits. Lesley flew here from Texas this morning, so I'm not alone.

The doctors were mainly concerned that the irregular beat was going to cause a clot and I could stroke. On blood thinners now. At least my blood will be thin, if only they could give me a body thinner. Ill post again after the procedure".

Dw

WadePatton
03-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Yes, thanks DW.

And his latest report is that he has been released and will relax at home for a bit.