PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Question about the forum dots

Ray
12-10-2004, 04:12 PM
This has probably been extensively discussed in the past, but I musta missed it - what are the little colored dots next to our names in posts all about? Mine seem to be a different color than the others - is this just so I can quickly identify my posts or do they have something to do with membership, number of posts, etc? Some are blue, some are green, mine are red...

Just wondering,

-Ray

dave thompson
12-10-2004, 04:23 PM
Ray: The color of the dots beside the posters name indicate their current status; blue is off-line, green is on-line and the red next to yours means you are invisable (!) to others

Kevan
12-10-2004, 04:23 PM
On, off, or Sandy.

Ray
12-10-2004, 05:39 PM
Ray: The color of the dots beside the posters name indicate their current status; blue is off-line, green is on-line and the red next to yours means you are invisable (!) to others

Well, that sucks! But I guess I can't be too invisible if you guys answered the question :)

Thanks,

-Ray

Lifelover
12-10-2004, 07:58 PM
Never knew that!

dave thompson
12-10-2004, 08:07 PM
Well, that sucks! But I guess I can't be too invisible if you guys answered the question :)

Thanks,

-Ray
If you go to "User CP" and click on "Edit Options" you will see a box that says
"Invisible mode allows you to browse the forums without appearing in the 'Currently Active Users' lists." If that box is checked, your 'dot' will be red. If you uncheck the box, your 'dot' will turn a lovely shade of green!

Ray
12-11-2004, 07:41 AM
If you go to "User CP" and click on "Edit Options" you will see a box that says
"Invisible mode allows you to browse the forums without appearing in the 'Currently Active Users' lists." If that box is checked, your 'dot' will be red. If you uncheck the box, your 'dot' will turn a lovely shade of green!

Finally got it. Thanks!

-Ray