PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Sandy

Kevin
12-10-2004, 06:16 AM
Sandy,

I hope you have a great Birthday. I have greatly enjoyed your participation in the forum and I hope to ride with you this year. Make sure the dogs get a piece of cake.

Kevin

William
12-10-2004, 06:20 AM
Happy Birthday O master of the "S" words! :beer:

William

William
12-10-2004, 06:28 AM
Watch out Sandy! My Basset found out today was your Birthday. You remember what happend on Ginger's B-day don't you?!

William

RABikes2
12-10-2004, 06:31 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SUGAR SWEET, SUPER SPECTACULAR, SENSATIONAL SEROTTA SANDYYYYYY! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Eat cake, ride your bike, and take a nap...have a glorious day Sandy. Thank you for the great laughs :p and entertainment :D you contribute daily to our forum life! :beer:

RA :banana:

BumbleBeeDave
12-10-2004, 06:35 AM
<<Eat cake, ride your bike, and take a nap . . . >>

RA, he does that EVERY day already! ;) :D :p :rolleyes: :)

BBDave

RABikes2
12-10-2004, 06:43 AM
According to the Bicycle Forum front page, under General Discussion, we just went over 50,000 posts! And on Sandy's big day...both milestones!! :beer:

Everybody has permission to take the day off now and go for a ride! :p

Smiley
12-10-2004, 06:44 AM
Happy Birthday Big Guy , may you get faster and stronger on them HILLS this year and for many more to come. Wishing you the very best SandMan ST Serotta Steel Ottrott guy :banana:

Kevan
12-10-2004, 07:14 AM
you planting the redwood forests....

Pip! Pip! My good man! Happy birthday!

Lousy day for a bike ride, but a great day to eat cake. Please enjoy. :D

zap
12-10-2004, 08:48 AM
Happy birthday and happy holidays.

May you have an annus mirabilis with a dash of road speed.

dirtdigger88
12-10-2004, 09:05 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDY

jason

SPOKE
12-10-2004, 09:26 AM
Happy Birthday SANDY!!!!! may you have many, many, many more.

Too Tall
12-10-2004, 09:46 AM
Bambi, You do good work and don't look a day over 18 :)

So? Nu? Well? You didn't arrive on this earth just to eat granola bars rhyme and know nuttin'! Tell us something you've learned this past yr.

dnovo
12-10-2004, 10:01 AM
Three digits, Sandy? Mazel Tov. Dave N.

Tom Byrnes
12-10-2004, 10:37 AM
. . . from sunny So Cal. Wishing you many, many more Super Special Sweet Spectacular Sensational Stunning Serotta Rides and Birthday Celebrations.
:beer: :beer: :beer:
:) :) :)
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Tom

gasman
12-10-2004, 10:55 AM
may you have a wonderful day and many miles on the bike.
Keep the rubber side down. :banana: :banana:

Bruce K
12-10-2004, 10:55 AM
Happy, happy from cold, wet Red Sox Nation.

BK

oracle
12-10-2004, 11:02 AM
salutations, seminally serene, sagacious sensational savant sensible sagittarian: spin smoothly, slowly sip semillon, slumber soundly sans somnambulation, study sanskrit, speak spanish, sieze santa! sow seeds! say something!

love oracle

M_A_Martin
12-10-2004, 12:37 PM
Happy Birthday Sir!

I hope you're out riding your OttRott today Sandy!

Have a Happy!

Ginger

OldDog
12-10-2004, 03:00 PM
wish you a happy b-day, Sandy Sir.... :banana: :banana: :banana:

Rapid Tourist
12-10-2004, 05:44 PM
Seems strange indeed that I could have survived most of today without realizing it was such an important day!!!!

Hope you had a terrific day, and I'm looking forward to our next ride!

Happy Birthday So Simply Super Serotta Sandy ;)

Sandy
12-10-2004, 06:42 PM
I genuinely appreciate all of your wonderful birthday wishes. I am blessed to have a wonderful loving and caring wife, a great daughter and her dog, and some truly superior friends.

I am very critical of myself and constantly question my self worth. Your wishes to me on my birthday are so very meaningful to me. They help balance my own thoughts. The Serotta forum, its members, and the "Serotta family" add remarkably to my life. A lot of really fine people reside on this forum.

Hope to meet and ride with many more of you next year.

THANKS!!!!!!

Sandy

jerk
12-10-2004, 07:04 PM
happy birthday pal. many tailwinds.
yerpal,
jerk

Sandy
12-10-2004, 07:34 PM
I must admit that you are not really there yet, but very close. Your name is Rapid Tourist. Rapid begins with a R, one letter away from S, and Tourist begins with a T, once again, one letter away from S.

However, I will make an exception for you, since you have a beautiful Smile and are exceptionally Sweet.

Hence, I am also looking forward to riding with you. Maybe another Smiley ride or a PPTC ride, either in MD or VA. We should try one soon, before it gets too cold!

Sandy

dave thompson
12-10-2004, 08:09 PM
Sandy, you're still older than I am. No matter how hard I try, I can't catch up.
Very Happy Birthday!

Sandy
12-10-2004, 11:47 PM
I hope that you and I play the catch up game for many healthy and happy years! Best to your entire family.

Sandy

shinomaster
12-11-2004, 02:35 AM
How could I have missed my best birthday buddy!! On his Birthday??? Happy birthday Sandy!!!

Your pal for ever,

Shinomaster Mug Maker

Sandy
12-11-2004, 02:46 PM
Too Tall asked me, perhaps in jest, to tell you something that I learned last year. So I will.

I have learned the following last year:

1. Genuinely caring, giving, open, honest, and lasting friendships are not so often given, but when they are, realize that you have received a truly wonderful gift, something that has been given to you in a most special way. Cherish it, and treat the giver accordingly.

2. Treat in a very special way those things that are REALLY meaningful to you- Your spouse, children, significant other, pets, friends, parents, other extended family members,...,your inner moral structure, and your health....

3. Try to be just a little kinder and caring to those that you do not know, or those with whom you may not have interacted with in a very pleasing or satisfying manner.

4. Love and care for animals, as they are living and meaningful entities, just like we are.

5. My hill climbing is REALLY pathetic. REALLY pathetic.

I really have learned a lot of this within the last year or so, or perhaps it has simply become so much clearer to me.

Sandy

Too Tall
12-12-2004, 07:10 AM
Thank You Snandy for the pearls. No way d%#D, I'd never kid about that...ask anyone it's my standard Birthday 101 question. You see (poignant pause) once a year this little portal of clarity opens up in everyone's brain...so I ask the question ;) Good stuff Bambi.