PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Forum Posting

Pete Serotta
03-03-2009, 03:46 PM
:) Folks are starting to ask if they can posts here the same topic that they posted some place else.

Answer - we have no rules on something being exclusive here....

Feel free to posts any bike or semi cycling related information that have been posted "at site xx" ie on any of the forums There are so many - velocipede, slow twitch, Road Bike Review, Bicycle.com, etc... (I only have time and the interest to look at velo and at serotta.) We sure do not need a mirror image on one on the other - for no one wants to re-read :confused:

After talking to some very intelligent people and getting their input - PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THE MORE SITES THAT INFORMATION IS POSTED ON THE MORE CONFUSING AND DISJOINTED THE INFORMATION FLOW will be...so my suggestion is to keep it to a minimum and only for such things as recalls, classified, or high priority news (whatever that means :) )

Also if you are banned on one forum and show the same "personality" it will only be a matter of time before you getting banned on the other forums....

Pete

rwsaunders
03-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Class act move Pete...and Ben. :cool:

MilanoTom
03-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Class act move Pete...and Ben. :cool:

+1

Johny
03-03-2009, 03:52 PM
So I guess you are not locking this thread, are you? :D

BumbleBeeDave
03-03-2009, 03:53 PM
. . . as to why any forum would have a rule like that. So when the Tour comes around what the heck are they going to do?

BBD

fiamme red
03-03-2009, 03:54 PM
What about the Calfee Forum? :)

Sandy
03-03-2009, 04:16 PM
. . . as to why any forum would have a rule like that. So when the Tour comes around what the heck are they going to do?

BBD

I think I know, but will not say here or there.

Sandy

Viper
03-03-2009, 04:19 PM

Sandy

Sandy,

Am I banned from Maryland? Can I come down in May and take you and Smiley to see the new Star Trek? Will bring treats for King, you and Smiley show me the hotspot for crab cakes, shrimp, burgers and beer.

PS. You can post about this anywhere atmo.

PSS. We will ride bikes every day I am there, I don't care if it snows. I will find you a Captain Kirk Uniform Time Trial skinsuit!

Regards,
Viper

Smiley
03-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Sandy,

Am I banned from Maryland? Can I come down in May and take you and Smiley to see the new Star Trek? Will bring treats for King, you and Smiley show me the hotspot for crab cakes, shrimp, burgers and beer.

PSS. We will ride bikes every day I am there, I don't care if it snows. I will find you a Captain Kirk Uniform Time Trial skinsuit!

Regards,
Viper
ViperMan, U come on down and we'll leave a light on for ya !! Sure thing about doing rides here too

William
03-03-2009, 04:35 PM

Sandy

Would you say it anywhere?

Would you say it
in a house?
Would you say it
to a mouse?

Would you say it
in a box?
Would you say it to
a fox?

Could you, would you,
to a goat?

Would you, could you,
on a boat?

William :)

paczki
03-03-2009, 04:36 PM
Let them eat cake.

WadePatton
03-03-2009, 04:42 PM
well i kinda like not wading through (tha's how i do everything) carbon copy postes as i haunt here and there and will see the OP sooner or later.

http://anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/hat.gif

Lifelover
03-03-2009, 04:49 PM
Sandy,

Regards,
Viper

I'm in if Viper buys :banana:

Pete Serotta
03-03-2009, 05:13 PM
Sandy,

Regards,
Viper

Dave and I will be there........

maunahaole
03-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Sandy,

Regards,
Viper

Viper, you will be banned from Maryland if you show up and ride in your Yeoman Rand Uniform skinsuit. However, if you do that in Delaware, they will enact a state holiday in your honor.

Blue Jays
03-03-2009, 05:30 PM
That's a wild story!
<<Balance of post content deleted due to changed context.>>

eddief
03-03-2009, 05:43 PM
i miss douglas brooks.

thanks,
eddief

Pete Serotta
03-03-2009, 06:18 PM
because i got banned "from across the hall" on my first day there. can you imagine that?

ALSO - just as we have a "do not call" national phone list We are implementing a "banned" national forum data base (united forum association).

Eddief, I will input your name to that list and in 3-5 days it will be banned from all US based forums. ;)

csm
03-03-2009, 07:16 PM
is there a ride coming up in md/de/etc?

Lifelover
03-03-2009, 10:33 PM
is there a ride coming up in md/de/etc?

Maybe a ride and a movie!?

Sandy
03-03-2009, 11:46 PM
Sandy,

Regards,
Viper

I would genuinely like to meet you. There will be riding for sure. Hope that I will be up for that. You will be most welcome. Looking forward to that. Maybe we can get a decent number of cyclists to come to MD. A ride for the Viper man. I'll get a cake for the event. We do that sometimes in the Smiley /DC tradition.

Sandy

rugbysecondrow
03-04-2009, 06:33 AM
Where are you folks at in Maryland? I am in Ellicott City, MD.

Thanks,

Paul

johnnymossville
03-04-2009, 06:35 AM
Owings Mills here.

capybaras
03-04-2009, 07:11 AM
Let them eat cake.

They have cake? Why don't we??? :confused:

paczki
03-04-2009, 07:28 AM
They have cake? Why don't we??? :confused:

We're trying to get down to racing weight. No cake.

keno
03-04-2009, 07:33 AM
I'm begging you, not another of those Stop & Shop sheet cakes. High-end bakeries must have come to your area. You do get first-run movies, don't you?

keno

Sandy
03-04-2009, 07:52 AM
Ok 3 choices-

1. Sheet cakes like before, made by the local grocery store bakery.

2. Cake made by me and Gloria- Neither have ever made one.

3. Cake made by a small private bakery operated by the sweetest/nicest woman and her equally nice husband- Old school mom and pop type operation. I once bought a few items from there (for Gloria) and after paying for it, I told the woman to keep the change. She very pleasantly refused.

About the first-run movie thing- Got no such things here. We just go down to the Capitol in DC- Lots of thrilling action, lots of money being spent for who knows what, people talking for hours saying very little, infidelities, crimes/fraud too numerous to discuss, and a whole lot more. :rolleyes: :)

Sandy

Ti Designs
03-04-2009, 04:51 PM
We're trying to get down to racing weight. No cake.

If you start from Cambridge MA it's OK to have a piece...