PDA

View Full Version : One thing I found out at the NAHMBS:

Louis
03-02-2009, 09:08 PM
Some of the folks who seem kooky on the Forum are just as kooky in person! :banana: :banana: :banana:

What a great bunch. Let's hear about your epiphanies.

Louis

Samster
03-02-2009, 09:21 PM
mine is that you and i are destined never to meet unless helmeted and lyca-clad and on the road.

Louis
03-02-2009, 09:29 PM
mine is that you and i are destined never to meet unless helmeted and lyca-clad and on the road.

Or, we'll be walking through the airport in Paris and bump into each other...

Joel
03-03-2009, 05:49 AM
Hey - Paris Airports- that's my line :D :D :D

Sounds like you all had fun and the show was great.

I-should-a-gone-I-should-a-gone... :crap: :crap: :crap:

Karin Kirk
03-03-2009, 08:30 AM
I'm making a mental list of things to do differently for next year's show.
One thing I'm thinking of is making up some Serotta Forum name tags so that we can find each other. If people rsvp with me ahead of time I can make them a name tag with their real name and screen name. Whadya think? Would this be helpful?

MarleyMon
03-03-2009, 08:41 AM
Some of the folks who seem kooky on the Forum are just as kooky in person! :banana: :banana: :banana:

well, thanks, I guess :beer:

I learned that when forum people say they are going to do something,
by golly, they SHOW UP.

whitecda
03-03-2009, 08:48 AM
I was thinking before-hand I was going for the bikes. Meeting a few people would be the icing in the cake. Man was I rong! As cool as the bikes were, the folks were even better!

RudAwkning
03-03-2009, 09:13 AM
One thing I'm thinking of is making up some Serotta Forum name tags so that we can find each other. If people rsvp with me ahead of time I can make them a name tag with their real name and screen name. Whadya think? Would this be helpful?

Samster
03-03-2009, 09:45 AM
I-should-a-gone-I-should-a-gone... :crap: :crap: :crap:say that again... and hope you're doing well. will have to give you a call...

whitecda
03-03-2009, 01:10 PM
I learned that when forum people say they are going to do something, by golly, they SHOW UP.
So next time Mike, it'll be ok to put the restaurant deposit on your card, right!? :D

Don

WadePatton
03-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Thanks, something is in order for sure.

Folks may think they're having doubled vision when they look at mine... :D

MarleyMon
03-03-2009, 01:39 PM
So next time Mike, it'll be ok to put the restaurant deposit on your card, right!? :D

Don
Next time NAHBS is in Indy, sure!
I'll start looking around - we may be due for an upgrade
(not that I'm not beer and burgers guy,
but such special people deserve a special meal).

Smiley
03-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Next time NAHBS is in Indy, sure!
I'll start looking around - we may be due for an upgrade
(not that I'm not beer and burgers guy,
but such special people deserve a special meal).
Marley, we want Tall waitresses only to serve us OK :)

dekindy
03-03-2009, 03:55 PM

Now, I wish that I had thought of that. I was working ticketing/registration and could have handed them out as people came in. Since I am not that well known and did not go to dinner I only got to meet a few folks.