PDA

View Full Version : Testing , Hey Alyson

Smiley
12-08-2004, 09:19 PM
I want to take the TEST and so does Sandy , if we score really high marks do we get a FREE Bike :banana: :banana:

So how do we take the test anyway ?

shinomaster
12-08-2004, 09:21 PM
what test.. i'm waiting for my ottrott cross bike...??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????? :crap:

Sandy
12-08-2004, 09:44 PM
What are you talking about???

Sandy :confused: :confused:

BumbleBeeDave
12-09-2004, 07:12 AM
. . . the test to gain entry to the new, super-SECRET “Serotta Fitters ONLY” section of the forum, where the anointed divine recline luxuriously, eating ripe grapes and regaling one another with amusing tales of the fitting retarded-ness of the rest of us Forum peons!

BBDave

admin
12-09-2004, 07:24 AM
I want to take the TEST and so does Sandy , if we score really high marks do we get a FREE Bike :banana: :banana:

So how do we take the test anyway ?

What on earth are you talking about??!?

zap
12-09-2004, 12:29 PM
Smiley must have inhaled to much glue and drywall dust.

dirtdigger88
12-09-2004, 12:44 PM
What on earth are you talking about??!?

they want in the new section reserved for fitters. I am with Dave- what are the fitters going to get naked and talk bad about us other fourm members? Come on Ben let us in too- I bet the collective knowledge here rivals that of any group of fitters out there.

Jason

M_A_Martin
12-09-2004, 12:54 PM
I dunno, those Serotta Fitters...they're an awfully quiet bunch.

Maybe it's a case of "If you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all?"

dirtdigger88
12-09-2004, 01:16 PM
I know why they are so quite- they are afraid- can you imaigne the can of whoop a** a "pro" fitter could get if he/she said something dumb or against the thoughts of the group here? WOW

jason

M_A_Martin
12-09-2004, 02:05 PM
On the other hand...*if* we could read the posts...we might learn something!

Maybe the fitters don't have any cookies? ("This forum requires cookies")

:banana:

Sandy
12-09-2004, 02:06 PM
Jason,

I really had no idea, but I think you must be correct. They surely have nothing to fear from me. I just switched to round wheels and started using pedals. I think I will start using a stem sometime next week.

Petal Power or Pedal Power!!!!!

Spinning Serotta Sandy

zap
12-09-2004, 02:10 PM
Anybody see that Paul Levine target jersey on ebay

Not sure what was up with that ..............but a little search clued me in.

Sandy-make sure you get a long stem :rolleyes:

BumbleBeeDave
12-09-2004, 03:03 PM
Bruce K has the whole kit, jersey and bibs--not sure if there are gloves to go with it. The stuff is almost flourescent. The details on the jersey are also hilarious--really vicious quotes in fine print below each sponsor's name.

It's even funnier when PAUL shows up wearing it! :p

BBDave

Smiley
12-09-2004, 06:18 PM
Sheriff Alyson had a test section on the Forum for Serotta Employee's only with the heading TEST . What gives Sheriff and when do I get my pass code.