PDA

View Full Version : Vipe shot off into space in a time capsule

Smiley
02-22-2009, 07:03 PM
I have it from a source that Viper is gone off to find Spock. He'll most likely be back once his mission is accomplished. In the meantime we will not click onto U tube links as much, unless he's got his story on there.

flickwet
02-22-2009, 07:25 PM
I'm gonna miss his posts for the time being, I'm sure he will be back soon. One thing I've noticed recently, here and in the real world, Too much vitirol, It's gotta be a combination of weather (here at least) and the economy. Just when people need to go a little further and be a little more understanding and accomadating, circumstances seem to force the alternative. hey we're all just people who love cool bikes, everything else is secondary, here.

BumbleBeeDave
02-22-2009, 07:30 PM
. . . apparently Viper is quite, uh, horny . . . :rolleyes: :eek:

BBD

paczki
02-22-2009, 07:51 PM
hey we're all just people who love cool bikes, everything else is secondary, here.

+ :banana: :banana: :banana:

Lifelover
02-22-2009, 08:05 PM
If it's true, it's somewhat of a shame but his own fault. It often seemed that ATMO and Co. would do their best at baiting him. It's a shame he couldn't resist.

Viper, just disconnect you router for 24-48 hrs, get a new IP and rejoin the salon. Pretend to be "in the biz" and they will suck up to you too.

Ahneida Ride
02-22-2009, 08:08 PM
I kinda miss the Vipe ..

Again, I missed what happened ... :crap:

Lifelover
02-22-2009, 08:17 PM
I kinda miss the Vipe ..

Again, I missed what happened ... :crap:

Rule #1.

Always read any locked thread!

sloji
02-22-2009, 08:38 PM
"I don't lose I win...that's what I do."

From the first time I took aim at Viper I knew he would step up to the challenge with guns blazing, it's his modus operandi...I ran out of ammo quickly and found a place outside his aim.

rounder
02-22-2009, 09:03 PM
I like viper. He is smart and stands up for what he believes in.

Flat Out
02-22-2009, 09:18 PM
I'm sure he's a great guy but his schtick was tired.

Sorry.

Viper
02-22-2009, 09:22 PM

Sorry.

It's okay atmo, scroll down:

http://www.bikeworldnews.com/index.php/2009/02/19/chris-jones-diary-tour-california-stage-4-2/comment-page-1/#comment-224

Speaking badly of those behind their backs? It's worse than tired.

rounder
02-22-2009, 09:45 PM

Sorry.

fwiw...I believe that personal attacks on anyone...especally anyone here... are inappropriate. On the other hand, everyone has things that they like or believe in...religous beliefs, political beliefs, component beliefs or racers they believe in.

To me, i think there is something wrong when someone attacks a bike, rider, component, forum poster, etc...just because they like something different or disagree with what someone said. i don't agree with everything that viper posts, but agree with a lot of it, and when people challenge him, do not have a problem with that. But, i believe there is something wrong with suppressing the speaker just because you do not want to hear what they have to say.

Flat Out
02-22-2009, 09:45 PM
Now that you're back. Your schtick is still tired. Sorry.

Lifelover
02-22-2009, 09:54 PM
It's....atmo.....

Rule #1

You don't start, or post in a "I miss _______" thread about a member that isn't gone. :crap:

flickwet
02-22-2009, 10:01 PM
I've never understood the judgments made on post that are ad hominem. Viper posts and gets criticized personally, if you don't like the post or the writer just skip it, no one has to read or react to every post. I feel that Viper has earned his opinions all 2,300 of them! I don't click on every link Viper posts but now and then I do and often times I learn something.

regularguy412
02-22-2009, 11:03 PM
Well, there IS an ignore list. It's part of your User Control Panel. I use it.

In a way, I appreciate the differing view points -- even if I don't always agree with them. After all, that's why we have Campy, Sram and Shimano. If any ONE brand was the best, we'd need only one.

Mike in AR :beer: