PDA

View Full Version : Hoods Hudz mailing Address

Ahneida Ride
02-16-2009, 09:35 PM
Mr. Ahneida Ride

Please mail your old Hudz, a check for the appropriate amount and 1 upgrade form (found at the bottom of page 1 and all of page 3 at Hudz Hoods Upgrade (http://www.grabthehudz.com/09hudz-upgrade_program.pdf) for each set of upgrade-eligible Hudz to:

Applied Cycling Labs/Hudz Upgrade

1898 S. Flatiron Ct. Ste. 115

Boulder, CO 80301

USA

Please note: USD 3 domestic and USD 9 international shipping costs are a one-time fee, not on a per-set basis. Your upgrade will be sent within 1 business day of receipt of set(s) being exchanged. We ship via USPS Priority; 2-3 business day delivery on domestic shipments, 6 to 10 business day delivery on international shipments.

Thank you,

Jared Johnson

Applied Cycling Labs, Inc.

Jared Johnson

Operations Manager

Smiley
02-17-2009, 06:51 AM
Ride man, please fill me in on what the Hudz things are aside from different colors. Are you thinking what I am thinking, Hudz gets taken over by the sxxxwrap empire and packages these handlebars products as one. Microsoft reborn :)

ahumblecycler
02-17-2009, 10:00 AM
Thanks for this information. I have two sets, and I am really unhappy with the ones on my 7801 series. The 7800 fit fine, but the 7801 do not even though Hudz states it should. I will look into this upgrade.