PDA

View Full Version : Serotta International Cycling Institute (SICI) Update!

kkrumme
02-15-2009, 07:55 PM
Hello,

I just wanted to say hi to all the forum members! I have recently accepted the position as Executive Director of the Serotta International Cycling Institute (SICI.) I will team with Paraic McGlynn, who continues as Director of Applied Cycling Science and David Ariosa, who will serve as Director of Finance. I have enjoyed meeting many of you over the years, through Serotta Owner’s Club weekends, the trip to Ottrott a few years ago, Davis Phinney Foundation events, as an instructor for the SICI, and at my home base, Oakley Cycles, Cincinnati.

I am very excited about the prospects for the SICI in 2009. We have a full slate of classes already scheduled. Most of the courses will be held in the new Serotta Fit Lab, which is located adjacent to the factory in Saratoga Springs. Paraic McGlynn, (our applied science guru) has equipped the Fit Lab with the latest technology and tools that make it the most advanced bicycle fitting and teaching facility in the world.

We have assembled an incredible staff of instructors including veterans Chris Jacobson of Sports Garage in Boulder, and Ian Buchanan, of Fitwerx in Vermont and Massachusetts along with new faces from the medical community and world of dynamic fitting. We are constantly updating our curriculum to stay current with all proven fitting methodologies. The SICI stands upon the shoulders of Ben Serotta, as well as the collected knowledge and experience of past and current instructors.

I will try to keep you all informed of updates, but you can always go to our website: www.serottacyclinginstitute.com or contact me: kkrumme@serottacyclinginstitute.com

We will be at NAHBS in Indianapolis February 27-March 1st – please stop by and say hello!

In closing, I would ask a big favor from all forumites, please help us spread the word that SICI is live and plugged in. With the help from your referrals, we hope that we can continue on our mission: that every cyclist, regardless of their ability, should enjoy riding a bike that fits their body and their goals.I hope to see some of you soon!
Kathy Krumme

Smiley
02-15-2009, 09:05 PM
We will be at NAHBS in Indianapolis February 27-March 1st – please stop by and say hello!

In closing, I would ask a big favor from all forumites, please help us spread the word that SICI is live and plugged in. With the help from your referrals, we hope that we can continue on our mission: that every cyclist, regardless of their ability, should enjoy riding a bike that fits their body and their goals.I hope to see some of you soon!
Kathy Krumme

How about joining us for Dinner on Friday and Pete will buy you the first and second and third you get the idea Drinks on him and we'll connect you with the Zoo called the Forum.
In all seriousness Kathy Krumme is Da Bomb and one hella of a good rider too boot. See you there. Smiley a charter member of SICI and fit graduate :)