PDA

View Full Version : OT: Looking for volunteers to judge media contest

BumbleBeeDave
02-13-2009, 01:03 PM
I'm on the volunteer committee for the annual awards program for the Albany Ad Club, the NORI Awards. We are having our judging Friday-Sunday, March 27-29 here in Albany and we're looking for qualified TV, radio, video, and print advertising/PR professionals to help judge the contest. For the 6-8 judges we need, the Ad Club will reimburse for transportation to and from Albany and provide lodging and meals. We're looking for people outside the Albany DMA and its vicinity so judges will not be likely to have seen any of the entries.

If you're available, it's a fun weekend, and it would be a chance to make some new contacts in the industry and see the best of what the Albany media community produced in 2008. Here's the web site with rules, etc. . . .

http://www.noripalooza.com/

PM me if you are interested and I can e-mail you a PDF of the sign-up form.

Thanks! :D

BBD

Viper
02-13-2009, 04:01 PM
Not a professional, but I can be one judgemental mofo :) and never fearful of telling truth to power. Plus it's after St. Patrick's Day where I begin to peak. I'm an Irish-New Yorker, I'd tell the Pope my thoughts on God.

:beer:

BumbleBeeDave
02-13-2009, 04:28 PM
Not a professional, but I can be one judgemental mofo :) and never fearful of telling truth to power. Plus it's after St. Patrick's Day where I begin to peak. I'm an Irish-New Yorker, I'd tell the Pope my thoughts on God.

:beer:

. . . not quite what we're looking for, but thanks for offering! :beer:

BBD