PDA

View Full Version : Serotta Night at BGI Sat 2/28/09

bikevisionary
02-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Join Ben Serotta and his design team at Bicycle Garage Indy's North store on Sat. Feb 28 from 7-8:30 pm. BGI North is at 4130 E. 82nd St., Indianapolis.

For details and to sign up for Serotta Night, go to www.bgindy.com/for/nahbs

If you're at the North American Handmade Bicycle Show, you pick up info about BGI's show specials and Serotta Night at BGI at Serotta's booth.

Stop by BGI North during the weekend (2/26-3/3/09) to take advantage of BGI's show specials.

See you at BGI on 2/28!

Pete Serotta
02-10-2009, 03:48 PM
for those coming in - how far is it from the show? What is the approximate cab fare if not withing walking distance?

THanks

dekindy
02-10-2009, 04:11 PM
for those coming in - how far is it from the show? What is the approximate cab fare if not withing walking distance?

THanks

It is 14 miles drivning distance. Here are the rates.

Taxi fare is determined by meter. Yellow Cab charges a $3 pick up fee. The City of Indianapolis sets our meter rates, which are $2 per mile plus 40¢ per minute waiting time and 65¢ per each additional passenger.

$3 + ($2x12) = $27 + 65 cents per additional passenger. That would be one-way.

Pete Serotta
02-10-2009, 04:40 PM
thanks for finding out for us..... While some folks might go, I think the majority will hoof it to whichever pub Mr. D Kirk herds the cats to ;) . Maybe ATMO and Carl Strong can assist him in this "crowd control" :confused:

dekindy
02-10-2009, 08:41 PM
I might be able to give a ride there to some folks so they would only have to cab it back. We can discuss when it gets closer to the show and my commuting plans are firmed up. My home is a few miles north of BGI and I would not want to drive back downtown after two long days and one more to go.