PDA

View Full Version : Honey or Orange ?

Ahneida Ride
02-06-2009, 10:56 PM
Should I go Orange ... or stick with the Honey?

Auk
02-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Go with the orange and send me the honey. :)

They both look great, but I stick with the honey.

Blue Jays
02-06-2009, 11:16 PM
Whichever is closest to the saddle color.

tuscanyswe
02-06-2009, 11:25 PM
Im gonna say orange even if honey match saddle.
We have all seen honey now and thats nice and all but that orange looks fresh and it looks nice on that frame, atleast in the pic. Also looks nicer with orange and the white hoods.

Louis
02-06-2009, 11:47 PM
I say honey. I prefer to have the bars provide a contrast to the frame color.

conorb
02-07-2009, 12:26 AM
If the orange isn't an exact match for the frame color/pin striping or rims or something then stick with the honey.

Plus the orange will patina a bit - like everything else which I think will make it look dirty rather than used and cool.

conorb

Ray
02-07-2009, 04:22 AM
I'd go honey on almost any other bike, but on that one, I'd go with orange. Jeez, if you're not gonna go with orange on THAT bike, why even make the stuff?

-Ray

dekindy
02-07-2009, 07:26 AM
Oh Sugar, ............ Oh Honey Honey! :cool:

Dekonick
02-07-2009, 07:49 AM
Honey, except on that or a blue bike.

In other words, orange on that rig - looks nice.

William
02-07-2009, 09:24 AM
Do I even need to say it? You know what I'm going to say so I will refrain at this point and let your subconscious eat away at you until you just can't take it any more and break down into the fetal position and cry wailing for me to give you the answer but I will not because you already know what the correct answer is for that fine legend that you ride around the Saratoga region waving at all the pedestrians and courteous drivers who give you the right of way because they're all blown away by the amazing color of that wonderful bar wrap that you have been working tirelessly to bring to the market so that all good cyclists and bike riders can enjoy something fine and supple under their fingers which work hard ever day to bring home the bacon for their loving families who appreciate the fact that you are thinking of the enjoyment of their wives or husbands hands that have been yearning for such a fine product that gives them the luxury owning a wonderful product that makes fine Corinthian leather feel like sandpaper or that brown toilet paper they use in the USSR which would ruin ones ride within the first ten feet. What am I saying? I'm not going to. You know the answer.

William
ORANGE!!!!!!

steelrider
02-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Honey, without a doubt.

norman neville
02-08-2009, 05:30 PM
magnum pee-eye don't do no ads for no sticky hunny. and viper and tom selleck may be one and the same person or in fact the result of an eff'd up temporal anomaly/multiverse intersection, so for the love of a magnum pee-eye, orange orange orange.

orange.

jrmerson
02-08-2009, 08:13 PM
What's a snow shovel?

Ahneida Ride
02-08-2009, 09:09 PM
What's a snow shovel?

Snow Shovel !! Sorry can't type !! ;)

Charles M
02-08-2009, 10:08 PM
What's a snow shovel?

It's what I use to put ice in coolers by the pool... :banana:

Louis
02-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Hey AR,

I just saw my name down in the "Similar Threads" section, which reminded me of these. (http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=52986) I still have them - you might as well do it right!!!

Louis

Ahneida Ride
02-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Hey AR,

I just saw my name down in the "Similar Threads" section, which reminded me of these. (http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=52986) I still have them - you might as well do it right!!!

Louis

Orange goes on William's Zank first ...

Orange looks far better in reality then the pictures indicate! ;)

But if I go Orange, then I need a Black B17 Ti .... :crap:

mikki
02-08-2009, 11:38 PM
Orange.

Having said that, I suppose it means you need to spring for a black brooks saddle.

I bet the honey looks awesome with a ti bike and matching honey brooks saddle, eh?

Ahneida Ride
02-09-2009, 12:04 AM
Orange.

Having said that, I suppose it means you need to spring for a black brooks saddle.

But Honey ... Orange you yet seen Pink ? :p ;) :D :rolleyes:

mikki
02-09-2009, 12:24 AM
But Honey ... Orange you yet seen Pink ? :p ;) :D :rolleyes:

Yeah Baby and is it cool!! :p

Sandy
02-09-2009, 06:42 AM
The only way that I would use orange would be if the orange on the bike and the orange on the tape matched rather closely. I recently saw a photo of your Legend in some thread (don't remember which (whole bike) and the leather tape (I assume) and the saddle (Brooks) really matched very nicely and actually improved the look of the bike as they added balance and did not distract from the flow/design/colors in the bike, which are very nice.

Strong vote for the honey- The honey is on the money.

Sandy