PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Sandy's other half - Kevan

William
02-06-2009, 05:03 AM
Have a great day Big guy! :beer: Get a good ride in...then warm up next to the fire for the next three hours. :crap:

William

PS: I came across some of the frigid Cross Natz photos the other day. One of you and me standing in the beer court watching the race. Why were we the only two idiots in the court without beer? :crap: :D

RABikes2
02-06-2009, 06:21 AM
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVAN!

Hope Sandy sends you something "sweet"! ;)

Best always,
RA

Smiley
02-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Happy Birthday Kevan

Pete Serotta
02-06-2009, 10:58 AM
Kevan, Happy Birthday!!! Your present for the day is that SANDY is coming up with King to help you celebrate...... :banana: :banana:

rwsaunders
02-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Happy Birthday to Bill and Hillary's neighbor. :beer:

BumbleBeeDave
02-06-2009, 11:43 AM
Ah feel yore pine!

--Bill

Kevan
02-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Got a nice birthday present this weekend. No, not a new bike, just some decent riding weather, finally. Wow...who knew it was coming? A real winter has hit us. Ahh...to get out at all was a pleasure. Course the roads were sopping wet with snow melt and the steed got royally trashed, but to be out there, without booties even...wunderbar!

Anyway, sorry for being less vocal around here as I used to be, maybe that's a good thing. I'm sure there a few here that have appreciated the added peace. I've found some new distractions, beyond Sandy, that distracted me some from the cycling fever, that being photography and participating in casual photography contests and then there's buying wrist watches.

I had no idea the photography would grab me as hard as it has. The learning curve to understand the post production editing software is pretty steep, but the results of my effort has been very enjoyable.

The watch thing I hope is only a momentary phase.

Sandy
02-10-2009, 12:51 AM
Got a nice birthday present this weekend. No, not a new bike, just some decent riding weather, finally. Wow...who knew it was coming? A real winter has hit us. Ahh...to get out at all was a pleasure. Course the roads were sopping wet with snow melt and the steed got royally trashed, but to be out there, without booties even...wunderbar!

Anyway, sorry for being less vocal around here as I used to be, maybe that's a good thing. I'm sure there a few here that have appreciated the added peace. I've found some new distractions, beyond Sandy, that distracted me some from the cycling fever, that being photography and participating in casual photography contests and then there's buying wrist watches.

I had no idea the photography would grab me as hard as it has. The learning curve to understand the post production editing software is pretty steep, but the results of my effort has been very enjoyable.

The watch thing I hope is only a momentary phase.

I assume the photography is to be able to send me even better photos of you than I already have, and the watches are to measure the time until we see each other next. :rolleyes: :)

Happy birthday to a very special Serotta forum friend. I hope that your dad, your family, and the killer pugs are all doing well. I miss our interaction on the forum. I have not been here too often either.

Hope to see you this Spring/Summer. So does my dog...... :rolleyes:

Sandy

Tom Byrnes
02-10-2009, 01:02 AM
Kevan,

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you. I hope all is well with you and your family.

Best,

Tom