PDA

View Full Version : WooHoo!

thwart
02-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Man, it's been 11 weeks since I've been out riding the road... a string that's about to end: :banana: :banana: :banana:

THURSDAY:
Partly sunny, becoming breezy, and milder.
High: 29
Wind: SSW increasing to 10-20 MPH

FRIDAY:
Partly sunny, turning windy, and pleasantly mild (becoming mostly cloudy with light rain showers developing at night).
Low: 17
High: 40

SATURDAY:
Variably cloudy and mild with light rain showers in the morning.
Low: 32
High: 42

SUNDAY:
Partly sunny and pleasant (becoming mostly cloudy and windy with light rain and snow developing at night).
Low: 25
High: 39

MONDAY:
Mostly cloudy, windy, and mild with occasional rain.
Low: 32
High: 42

TUESDAY:
Partly sunny and mild.
Low: 26
High: 38

It's so close I can taste it... even though it's currently 9 degrees with a wind chill well below zero. :D

WadePatton
02-04-2009, 12:59 PM
Having a second warm weekend here (while it's sub-freezing today). I mean-THURSDAY looks pretty good, and then it gets better. Yeehaw!

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming south southwest between 5 and 10 mph.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 55. South southwest wind between 5 and 15 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. South southwest wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Southwest wind between 5 and 10 mph.

solo, solo, group, group/solo is my plan.

Mshue
02-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Hey, Thwart, I noticed that too. I'm gonna squeeze in 90 minutes between the kids' various basketball games, birthday parties and volleyball practices. I did sneak out for 90 minutes this past Sunday too.

Enjoy your ride(s) this weekend!

Mike

93legendti
02-04-2009, 05:45 PM
We have basically the same weather forecast. I can't wait to get out. Last time I rode outside it was....wait, I can't remember!

Blue Jays
02-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Hey Northern Folks, enjoy the great forecast! :beer: