PDA

View Full Version : Snowing in Raleigh,,,,,,

Pete Serotta
01-20-2009, 06:58 AM
Well we have not seen this white stuff in at least two years,,,,BB Dave must be on his way down! :) :) :no:

Gothard
01-20-2009, 07:57 AM
It snows like crazy here. But we are used to it... :p

Hey Pete, "IT" arrived!

BumbleBeeDave
01-20-2009, 08:19 AM
Well we have not seen this white stuff in at least two years,,,,BB Dave must be on his way down! :) :) :no:

. . . I've been living under your deck for the past two months. Didn't you notice the tent? I tried to clean up your bikes after riding so you wouldn't notice that . . . ;)

BBD

joelh
01-20-2009, 08:20 AM
Any of you triangle area folks up for a ride today? :cool:

Pete Serotta
01-20-2009, 08:21 AM
I will fly to the snow when I want it,,,,,,,,

. . . I've been living under your deck for the past two months. Didn't you notice the tent? I tried to clean up your bikes after riding so you wouldn't notice that . . . ;)

BBD

Pete Serotta
01-20-2009, 08:21 AM
Any of you triangle area folks up for a ride today? :cool:

come on over we can start from my house////

Pete Serotta
01-20-2009, 08:22 AM
It was packed so well I did not get to see it....Pictures please...

It snows like crazy here. But we are used to it... :p

Hey Pete, "IT" arrived!

Gothard
01-20-2009, 08:33 AM
They'll arrive. I have only seen the box. Plus I leave for the rest of the week. Plus it snows like crazy. :crap:

jvp
01-20-2009, 08:45 AM
I'm here in garner, just east of raleigh. Had yesterday off, rode my fixy into raleigh to buy a lb. of coffee beans and rode back. It was 50^ and dry then, now it's 28^, 3" on the ground and still coming down hard. I may take my cyclo-tired Mclean out later but I'm wary of riding on hard packed roads, I know when you go down on that stuff it is sudden and involuntary.

rwsaunders
01-20-2009, 09:45 AM
We had a 2 hour delay leaving RDU this morning, as they needed to hitch the workhorses to the plow in order to clear the runway. :cool:

I got a kick out of our client yesterday when they warned me of the killer snowstorm that was approaching Raleigh. I didn't tell them that I just left 5 degrees and 8" of the white stuff behind. I was afraid that they might accuse the "Yankee" of bringing the bad weather with him.