PDA

View Full Version : New FC 508 team for 2009

Jack Brunk
01-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Hi,

I'm looking for new teamates to ride the 2009 Furnace Creek 508. Looking to have a good 4 man team with 2 simple goals, too have fun and finish the race within the time cutoff. Anyone who's interested please let me know and we'll work out the details. If needed I will do a 2 man team if there's not enough interest. It's a great time and I have a full crew and vehicle for the event.

Thanks

Peter B
01-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Jack,

I'm looking to log some serious miles again this season so I could be in shape for a fast team. Let's talk.

Peter

Jack Brunk
01-06-2009, 11:07 PM
Jack,

I'm looking to log some serious miles again this season so I could be in shape for a fast team. Let's talk.

Peter
Sounds great.

Viper
01-07-2009, 07:22 PM
Jack, call my agent. Look, there's typically an appearance fee, I'll waive it or donate it to the Star Wars Jedi School in Belfast:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2798657/Star-Wars-Jedi-Knights-course-offered-by-Queens-University-Belfast.html

Or donate it to the Winona Ryder Clothing Rehabilitation Center.

www.savewinonaforviper.com.org.net.interwebs

I'm built for TT and still have something in the tank. Just tell me Natalie Portman or one of my Palestinian brothers is on the next peak and I'll climb like a rabid shark. I have a few more shark trips left on board.

RudAwkning
01-07-2009, 09:12 PM
I wouldn't be made to do Towne's Pass, would I? :P

I'd like to think I'd be in shape for something like this by October. I've never done an ultra race before (although I did SAG FC508 in October on a solo team). If you can't fill out the team with some more experienced riders, let me know.

Tom Byrnes
01-08-2009, 12:40 AM
I'd like to think I'd be in shape for something like this by October. I've never done an ultra race before (although I did SAG FC508 in October on a solo team). If you can't fill out the team with some more experienced riders, let me know.

+1

Jack - If you can't fill out the team with some more experienced (i.e., stronger, faster, younger, etc.) riders, let me know. :)