PDA

View Full Version : More on team bikes for '05...

Rich_W
11-25-2004, 07:14 AM
Now that we know* that US mfr Cdale is continuing as the bike sponsor for the Lampre-Saeco Combo (Lampre-Caffita)... I see that Specialized has announced they are sponsoring Gerolsteiner for '05. Interesting... looks like Wilier looses out twice.

http://www.specialized.com/SBCWhatsNewDetail.jsp?article=4855&refp=USHome

And on the Domestic Scene... Is Serotta producing a new batch of sleds for the S-N boys?? Or will the exsiting frames simply receive new paint jobs?

This geek wants to know.

*Based on info straight from the noggin of eRichie.

Smiley
11-25-2004, 07:59 AM
I think their deal called for one set of frames for 3 years . These are very durable frames after all .

Bill Bove
11-25-2004, 09:06 AM
Litespeed will be back in the pro ranks as well under a newly formed Britsh licsensed team whose name escapes me at this time. www.cyclingnews.com has it, I'm sure.

Speaking of sponsorships, are we all on board to get the board on? Sierra Nevada's team car that is. :banana:

Dude
11-25-2004, 11:41 AM
well okay, maybe the gerolsteiner and lampre sponsership but they will now be under the cofidis boys. Lampre never did anything for wilier anyway.

e-RICHIE
11-25-2004, 02:52 PM
Rich_W-issimo asked (snipped):
"Is Serotta producing a new batch of sleds for the S-N boys??"

well i hope so...
and i can't wait (!!) to see the new roster
and some reactions from forum members...
e-RICHIE

ps

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
;) ;) ;)
:D :D :D

ARRANGE DISORDER

Big Dan
11-25-2004, 03:01 PM
Richie are you part of the new roster??? I know you said that you were on the inside track, but are you also outside the box??? :D

That would be fun.... :banana:

e-RICHIE
11-25-2004, 03:05 PM
i can assure you it's not me!!!!!!
W:cool:W:cool:W:cool:W:cool:W:cool:W:cool:W:cool:W