PDA

View Full Version : Ergobrain 10 Calibration

terrytnt
01-03-2009, 08:07 AM
Have dumb question for any of you familiar with Campy's Ergobrain. I just switched my battery to start the new year and when I went through the procedure to select the settings, the only problem I ran into was getting the ergobrain to detect my 12-23 sprocket, it only read 11-23 (missing my 18 cog and adding a 12).

Page 29 of the manual (Step 9) explains how to get the ergobrain to read the sprocket but it's not all that clear.

Does anyone have a suggestion before I call my LBS?

Thanks guys and Happy New Year!

chuckred
01-03-2009, 09:28 AM
If so, when you do the updating process, it calculates while you're riding and might take a few seconds in each gear.

If you don't, you need to either select from one of the pre-loaded combos or else input each one separately. It's been a few years since I did it on mine, but I looked quickly at the manual on the campy web site, and except for some typically weird grammar syntax, it almost seems clear!

See pages 24 and 31 (of the PDF) at Ergobrain (http://www.campagnolo.com/repository/documenti/en/ErgoBrain_r13.pdf)

terrytnt
01-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Yes, I do indeed have the cadence sensor. Thanks for your suggested, I decided to turn off the cadence sensor and input (manually) the 12-23 teeth for each sprocket.

This did the trick!