PDA

View Full Version : Bon Voyage Bluesky

Smiley
01-02-2009, 02:04 PM
Our beloved forumite and past know everything Serotta is moving to the Left Coast. I am sure he'll still be here with us although on a time delay.

For those of us that know you Andrew we bid you fairwell and know that you have many friends here should your travels bring you back east anytime soon. Best of luck on your new ventures out west.

William
01-02-2009, 03:25 PM
May the road rise up to meet you, may you always have a tail wind. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your rain shell. And until we meet again, may you hold your line through thick and thin. ~Serotta Forum Blessing

William :beer:

Ken Robb
01-02-2009, 03:59 PM
Heck I think he just caught on quicker than some of you Right Coasters. I didn't ride today because 56F is just too cold. Where is Andrew going to live?

Smiley
01-02-2009, 04:07 PM
Heck I think he just caught on quicker than some of you Right Coasters. I didn't ride today because 56F is just too cold. Where is Andrew going to live?
He's Canadien Ahey, the best place to live in Canada is Vancouver BC

Ahneida Ride
01-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Just had the privilege of sharing a Beer and Burger with Andrew tonight,

God Speed Andrew ... We will stay in touch .... ;)

Bruce K
01-02-2009, 09:23 PM
I believe he's actually headed to Vancouver.

At least that's the message I got.

BK

Viper
01-02-2009, 09:47 PM
Just had the privilege of sharing a Beer and Burger with Andrew tonight,

Any bacon? What kind of cheese? Medium rare? Onions? If you had a burger, I have questions.

:beer:

bironi
01-02-2009, 09:54 PM
I don't know you Andrew, but I could not think of a greater place to land on the west coast. :beer:

bleusky
01-02-2009, 10:04 PM
I am off to Vancouver BC!!!
If one finds themselves in Vancouver, come visit West Point Cyles!!!!

Viper.. Canadian bacon of course... and a Labatt Bleue, eh!

Ahneida Ride
01-02-2009, 10:54 PM
Any bacon? What kind of cheese? Medium rare? Onions? If you had a burger, I have questions.

:beer:

Chedda and Medium Well .... Dang .... forget the Onions :crap:

Labatt Bluuuu for the Brewski .... Eh ?

MRB
01-03-2009, 12:01 AM
Bluesky,
I have been to Vancouver several times. It reminds me of a city on a bay, with Glacier Park as its backyard.

If you get a chance to ski (or bike) Whistler Blackcomb you won't regret it.

John

I am off to Vancouver BC!!!
If one finds themselves in Vancouver, come visit West Point Cyles!!!!

Viper.. Canadian bacon of course... and a Labatt Bleue, eh!

Pete Serotta
01-03-2009, 10:10 AM
Andrew will be missed..BUT he will still be with us electronically...AND I will go out and see him this summer. I have talked for years about going to Vancover and now have the motivation..... :beer:

Smiley
01-03-2009, 10:41 AM
Andrew will be missed..BUT he will still be with us electronically...AND I will go out and see him this summer. I have talked for years about going to Vancover and now have the motivation..... :beer:
Bluesky can organize through his new shop a Forum ride out in Vancouver BC.

I will miss for one his wisdom on everything touring. Andrew was McGiever when it came to touring details and logistics