PDA

View Full Version : Experiences with Glider Tupelo (Cyclefit, Serotta built)?

SimonC
12-26-2008, 02:57 PM
I was just wondering if any forumites have experience with the Glider Tupelo, a Colorado-Concept all-steel frame built by Serotta for Cyclefit, the London retailer?

The geometry and overall package looks remarkably similar to the Heritage Classique (though introduced before the Heritage line), but I wondered if anyone had direct experience and could comment on whether the finish quality matches the main brand, and what the ride is like (the numbers look like the Sportive / Club end of things)?

Peter P.
12-26-2008, 07:24 PM
Are you saying Serotta is building a model specifically for the European based market?

Can you provide any details? Photos? On-line reviews?

dave thompson
12-26-2008, 08:23 PM
I was just wondering if any forumites have experience with the Glider Tupelo, a Colorado-Concept all-steel frame built by Serotta for Cyclefit, the London retailer?

The geometry and overall package looks remarkably similar to the Heritage Classique (though introduced before the Heritage line), but I wondered if anyone had direct experience and could comment on whether the finish quality matches the main brand, and what the ride is like (the numbers look like the Sportive / Club end of things)?
Here: http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=16799&highlight=glider

Smiley
12-27-2008, 09:49 AM
I wonder if the Glider is the US equal to the Heritage nowadays ?

WickedWheels
12-27-2008, 09:19 PM
I went to fit school with Julian and Philip. They are excellent.