PDA

View Full Version : Andy Hampsten Cinghiale Camps

keno
12-21-2008, 02:13 PM
My wife and I are going to his biking and cooking camp next fall. I'm curious to know who of you has been to his camps and your experiences and impressions. I recall hearing nothing but good things, but willing to hear it all.

keno

sbornia
12-21-2008, 02:37 PM
I went in June 2003 and had a blast. I spent the week before the camp riding on my own a couple hours north, then met Andy's shuttle van at the Pisa airport. The food, company, and riding were excellent. Andy's stories about pro life are tremendous and really make the experience memorable. You are going to have an amazing time!

mike p
12-21-2008, 02:51 PM
Never been but would love to. I've heard nothing but good from people who have gone. I'm jealous. Have a great time.

Mike

happycampyer
12-21-2008, 07:29 PM
I went on the C&C tour this past September and it was a blast! Andy is such a class act, very laid-back with a great sense of humor, and he has surrounded himself with a group of guides that share those qualities (needless to say they are all amazing cyclists). Of course, the cycling is also amazing, and the group of riders got along really well. You will have the best time!