PDA

View Full Version : Vote For Nicole Freedman Bike Advocate

girlie
12-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Nicole is responsible for HUB on Wheels and tackling bike issues in Boston. She is an amazing positive bike advocate, an Olympic athlete, basically one of those people who gives to the community and we are lucky she's around......check out the link and if you agree vote for Nicole for Bostonian of the Year:)

Bike Advocate Nominated for Bostoian of the Year (http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/gallery/121608_bostonians_of_the_year?pg=9)

VOTE for her for Bostonian of the Year!

Great that she is nominated...progress - now let's help her win and make a statement.

girlie

BumbleBeeDave
12-16-2008, 07:36 PM
Nicole is an established winning pro cyclist, a great writer, an unflagging advocate for all things cycling, and put together one of the best bike tours I've ever gotten to ride on this past season at Hub On Wheels. It was flawless and fun and I'm going to vote for her right now!

In fact, if they'll allow it, I'll do what's so popular in politics . . . vote early and often! :p ;)

BBD

girlie
12-16-2008, 07:40 PM
Nicole is an established winning pro cyclist, a great writer, an unflagging advocate for all things cycling, and put together one of the best bike tours I've ever gotten to ride on this past season at Hub On Wheels. It was flawless and fun and I'm going to vote for her right now!

In fact, if they'll allow it, I'll do what's so popular in politics . . . vote early and often! :p ;)

BBD

You can vote with different browsers: Firefox, Safari, etc....
Hey I got to meet you BBD at Hub on Wheels.

girlie

BumbleBeeDave
12-16-2008, 07:41 PM
Hey I got to meet you BBD at Hub on Wheels.

. . . you SURVIVED! :beer: ;)

BBD

Bruce K
12-16-2008, 08:04 PM
I logged my vote but it looks like she has a long way to go.

BK

rwsaunders
12-16-2008, 08:44 PM
I logged my vote but it looks like she has a long way to go.

BK

+1...did the same. Does it matter that I don't live in Boston?...I've visited several times over the years and I like the Sox, though... :cool:

girlie
12-16-2008, 08:45 PM
+1...did the same. Does it matter that I don't live in Boston?...I've visited several times over the years and I like the Sox, though... :cool:

The more the merrier!

girlie

girlie
12-17-2008, 11:43 AM
Hey cool a sticky:)

girlie

Bill Bove
12-17-2008, 11:54 AM
I wrote in Charles Laquidera.

gdw
12-17-2008, 01:04 PM
Whitey Bulger is getting my vote. December 23rd will mark his 14th successful year on the run and 9th year on the FBI's top 10 list. Pretty good stats for a 79 year old with a 2 million dollar bounty on his head. :D

beungood
12-18-2008, 12:38 AM
I stuck a copy of this on my outgoing distribution list, we'll get her in. I like her smile too.