PDA

View Full Version : "Peace of mind" crash protection?

Spicoli
12-15-2008, 08:09 AM
So does this go bike to bike or is it an owner thing? So lets say I have four bikes, all being Serotta's does this mean I would have to take it on all of them for $1000 ($250per) or does it apply to one owner regardless of how many Serotta's you own? Kind of like the owners club since I can only ride one bike at a time and each is a Serotta so therefore I can only trash one at a time? I am thinking about the plan but if it only goes for one and you have a couple than I would have to skip it.

It would not be fair to the unprotected other bikes and they all have feelings you know :confused: like kids without health insurance.

dekindy
12-15-2008, 08:17 AM
I think you know the answer to that question, don't you? :rolleyes:

jhcakilmer
12-15-2008, 12:14 PM
yep, if you have to ask, you probably already know the answer.

Pete Serotta
12-15-2008, 12:26 PM
yep, you know the answer

BUT let me ask you "if you have more than one car do you have to pay insurance on all the cars or just on you?" :)

Spicoli
12-15-2008, 03:55 PM
yep, you know the answer

BUT let me ask you "if you have more than one car do you have to pay insurance on all the cars or just on you?" :)
Anyone can fit in my car, but my bikes only fit me "just right" ;)

Ozz
12-15-2008, 05:14 PM
yep, you know the answer

....I can only ride one bike at a time....just as I can only drive one car at a time. :rolleyes:

Pete Serotta
12-15-2008, 07:32 PM
I agree but my State Farm agent does not....nor does Ben when I asked if it worked that way for my "one" bike :crap:

....I can only ride one bike at a time....just as I can only drive one car at a time. :rolleyes: